The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why Hillary Clinton should not be chief pitcher for the Democrats.

Why Hillary Clinton should not be chief pitcher for the Democrats.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Ah Bronwyn “I'll pass, thanks Col. Reading your posts once is more than enough!”

So should I assume you are intellectually incapable of backing up your throwaway claim that “Antonios' summation of ME is spot-on.”

That is typical of the motor mouth complex. You come along, shout your mouth off and make claims to my character and when challenged, just run away, sniveling about being incapable or reading, that must be in an “intellectual” sense, because all the posts are there for you to review.

I am sure we will be come across one another in the future, Bronwyn, and trust me, I will look forward to reminding you of your spineless hurling next time and every time we meet.

From your posts on other threads I assumed you to be all opinion and no substance. You have just proved it. Have a nice day, I suggest you go shopping for a back-brace before you bother to return.

I further note ASymeonakis has not had the courage to post in response to my challenge (“Now provide some substance to your criticism of MT as requested above.”) either.

Obviously he is suffering a dose of “all mouth and trousers”.
Posted by Col Rouge, Wednesday, 14 May 2008 12:36:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Col

"That is typical of the motor mouth complex. You come along, shout your mouth off and make claims to my character and when challenged, just run away, sniveling about being incapable or reading, that must be in an “intellectual” sense, because all the posts are there for you to review."

Call me shallow, spineless or whatever, I don't mind. Occasionally I just like the quick quip as opposed to the all-in discussion. That's my perogative.

I'm not interested in an in-depth analysis of your character or your political position. I'd much prefer to debate the issues and I'm sure we will on other threads.
Posted by Bronwyn, Wednesday, 14 May 2008 10:08:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bronwyn “I'm not interested in an in-depth analysis of your character or your political position. I'd much prefer to debate the issues and I'm sure we will on other threads.”

Then why make comments to my character in the first place?

As for my political position, that is here for all to see anyway.

Re “Call me shallow, spineless or whatever, I don't mind. Occasionally I just like the quick quip as opposed to the all-in discussion. That's my perogative.”

Yes, it is your prerogative to be shallow and spineless. You are entitled to make a quick quip and all these things, you are achieving admirably.

Although I do not think it is anything I would be proud of. But then, it is your character we are talking about now and one which I do not have to wake up with every morning (thank God).

I would suggest ( regarding analyzing me), you do not start something (albeit with a quick quip) which you do not have the intellectual stamina to finish, it just makes you appear feeble minded.
Posted by Col Rouge, Thursday, 15 May 2008 8:52:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy