The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > MUSLIMS IN AUSTRALIA.

MUSLIMS IN AUSTRALIA.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All
Yabby said
The Wahabs were
given huge amounts of money to promote Islam, build mosques around
the world etc, which is what has happened. Its Wahabi Islam that they
are promoting with those petrodollars. Many of those Wahabis have gone a step further,
following Qutb's interpretations of Islam, which is about the
violent overthrow of the West etc

pale commented

Yabby`s,
Comments are telling it like it is so if you use your imagination and consider how Australia fits in to the bigger picture ....
It is also important to understand their religion is linked to business and the word Halal involves just about everything they eat buy or use.
That said Australia IMOP must have a national accreditation.

"It’s imperative we know who we are supporting with funds doing trade or commercial business">

http://sunday.ninemsn.com.au/sunday/cover_stories/article_1239.asp

http://sunday.ninemsn.com.au/sunday/cover_stories/transcript_1239.asp

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22911335-2862,00.html

Lateline - 12/07/2005: Sheikh criticised for terrorism commentsBut after his statements last night there's been a muted response from Islamic moderates in Australia. ALY WALEED, ISLAMIC COUNCIL OF VICTORIA: It's a view ...
www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2005/s1412881.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

The Spirit of Things - 31 October 2004 - SufismRecently relocated to the University of Victoria in New Zealand, he was the guest speaker .... Rachael Kohn: Wahabi Islam is associated with Saudi Arabia. ...
www.abc.net.au/rn/spiritofthings/stories/2004/1228039.htm - 45k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.abc.net.au »

Australia's Christian Heritage"Most of the Muslims in prison now are Wahabi ... including the Aboriginals. .... in the case brought against them by the Islamic Council of Victoria. ...
jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/17960.htm - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] Saudi Arabia ruled by the house of Saud is an oil-rich nation that ...File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
UNAA Victoria Monash University Model UN Conference 2006 .... majority follow Sunni Wahhabi Islam and a patriarchal family system. Only about 5 ...
www.unaavictoria.org.au/media/Monash%20MUNC/Saudi%20Arabia%20Position%20Paper%20-%20Monash%20MUNC%202006.pdf - Similar pages

SBS Radio - PortugueseSheik FEIZ, a member of Sunni Islam's Wahhabi sect, left AUSTRALIA in late ... Farmers in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales have celebrated a ...
www.radio.sbs.com.au/language.php?news=archive&language=Portuguese&page=19 - 50k - Cached - Similar page
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 21 February 2008 3:10:57 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
pale.

Why do you bother. As far as I know and I think I am correct pale are the only people outside the muslim tight nit community to work with the Muslim Leaders know them and have at least some idea of what type of people they are.

Foxy Opens a thread about muslims In australia and sure I agree that there isnt a law to make people respond but you would think they might at least be interested to learn considering especially you David Muslims are your topic.

I just wanted to say thanks for sticking up for the aboriginal people and pale dont bother because these people seem to not want to get the information after opening the darn thread.

Save yourself the effort is my advise and use your time in front of teli.

Foxy David boaz- I think its sad you dont want to learn.
Especially you David.
Even I know that they key to danger in this country is through the sale of Halal Food and its massive funding control
Posted by TarynW, Friday, 22 February 2008 1:40:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Taryn
Do not concern yourself too much for this. We post on OLO to made make information available to the public that they otherwise would not have availability to.
If Foxy has lost interest in Muslims In Australia thread then there isnt much anybody else can do about it. Sometimes people get busy and caught up elsewhere and she isnt well either but I appreciate your frustration.

I agree with you more so that David is the one missing out on this understanding of what makes the Muslim people tick because it would serve him well when making claims that they were fuly informed statements.
It is very clear to me despite David meaning well he has not the knowledge of the inta working of the Muslim Soceity to be able to argue his points as successfuly as he may have otherwise had he stopped to hear from the people who have been working very closely to AFIC in the last six years.

Yes we have had our tifs. No we have not worked out every little answer but we have united gone futher than anybody else including the Government to come up with agreeable solutions which dont only involve animal welfare

We certainly knowabout Muslimsin Australia and yes its a pity David doesnt want to hear when every second word from him is Muslim

However Taryn It isnt something you should sit up until the we hours worrying about.

Thank You Fo Your comment and its noted
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 22 February 2008 1:41:53 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Taryn and PALE&IF,

I'm sorry that I haven't been back to this thread for a while.
I've been in and out of hospital this week - for a series of more tests. They don't take long - but I tire easily.
Anyway, I really don't have much more that I can say on the subject of Muslims.
I've said about all I can.

I'm definitely with you on the subject of stunning the animals. I
think it would dreadful to have them suffer a cruel death - when our laws are quite clear on that. I've got some hope that the new government will pay attention to our pleas.

I'm grateful to you both for all your information.

I've done all I can to help the animals - I've sent emails to the PM,
and I'll continue to help as much as I can in the future.

I admire the work that you're doing.

Both of you - take care.

All The Best.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 22 February 2008 7:30:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Foxy
I am sorry. I didnt know you were unwell. I feel awful but my comment applies to all the others who go on about Muslims KNOWING our President of pale has exclisive MOUs with them and has worked with them for years. Several leaders have stayed at her property over the years and I know that because I helped arrange Halal food.
Its really fasinating if people take the time to listen and understand. Not that I understand all the business side of things but working together is a step in the right direction despite arguments from time to time that are sure to spring up.
Those Muslim leaders tend however to think they can just use people is what I also think. I dont know HOW she keeps it all together. How she can sit back and be so quite.
I would be SCREAMING by now. If only people knew.

Being Aboriginal I found their work with Muslim Leaders and Aboriginal Elders just so informative and its really angers me to see the obtuse attitude of some of these people.
Thats a big word for me but I am learning. smile.
I do hope you are feeling much better soon.
I know you are one of pale favouite posters so perhaps I should have kept my mouth shut but thats me big mouth boots and all I tend to dive in.
I have probably said too much. I usually do.Thats just another one of my many faults.
Again Sorry Foxy.
Posted by TarynW, Saturday, 23 February 2008 10:51:59 AM
Dear Taryn,

You're one of my favourite people too. So don't worry. For me its an ongoing battle with my cancer - but I'm doing better than a lot of the people I see in hospital (I'm still here - and that's something).

Anyway, I enjoy the discussions of this Forum - it takes my mind off things. Sometimes things get out of hand - then I either have a good cry - or just tune out for a while.

It's been a real learning process - I can tell you.

You keep on doing what you're doing - you guys are great!

Take care.

All The Best.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 23 February 2008 12:23:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy