The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sorry too limited

Sorry too limited

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. All
I agree CJ. I think the sentiments Wassup expresses are contemptible.
Posted by GrahamY, Wednesday, 20 February 2008 8:30:19 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Taryn being aboriginal and a delightful enspiring lady is more than qualified to make comment on aboriginal affairs.

The title of this thread was = Sorry too limited.

This invites as does all threads to comment on 'that title.'

I draw you attention to also that Tayn was posting as Taryn and not as pale.

It is not Taryn diverting threads but yourself as you do on each thread either she or we post on.

This thread is about the apology not animal welfare.

Also you need to be very careful making false and misleading aligations against 'any organisation.

Its clear that you have not read the programe which is simply aboriginal people and RSPCA.

The Aboriginal MOUs are designed introduce business partners direct to aboriginal people and lend a helping hand to attend Austrade and or other meetings until they have their chosen programe up and running.

We have a team of lawyers accountants who donate their time "free of charge " As we do until the projects get as far as the Austrade team who then I "most cases" are "very helpful"

However there is ongoing support.
It is a matter of record that YOU belly have attacked Taryn accusing her as being old bitter cant spell and there was some other stuff tossed in there as well like racist pig.

Its also a matter of record that after that you have chased her off several aboriginal threads.

In fact Taryn does post because of your following her around bullying her and calling her names .
I guess she like us saw this thread and thought Gee I would really like to post some comments but I am not game because there is Belly.

Taryn thank you for the kind words but you have given us far more than we you.
You are are total inspiration to your people. Keep up your Austrade projects and dont worry to much about ego maniacs.

For those really interested see-
http://www.abc.net.au/message/news/stories/ms_news_2161802.htm
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 20 February 2008 10:51:04 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
GY
We agree and may we suggest that wassup, last comment be removed from OLO.
Also Bellys contiuned attacks flaming of pale and contiuned personal abuse towards a decent aboriginal lady should be likewise removed.
TammyJo, likewise. Her comments straight out defamation of this organisation.
We are entiled to seek the details of these posters and presue this matter outside of OLO if this is allowed to contiune and will not hesitate to do so
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 20 February 2008 12:09:12 PM
"We are entiled to seek the details of these posters and presue this matter outside of OLO if this is allowed to contiune and will not hesitate to do so"
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 20 February 2008 12:09:12 PM

No, you are not entitled or even entiled to details, to pursue or even presue the matter, even if it is allowed to continue or contiune. You could try it through your 'team of lawyers' though; they can certainly make a legal request for such details....

Personally I shall be very interested to see how far you get.

NOW:.........................is anyone struggling to see why Washed Up believed he could get away with what he posted?.?.?.? No prizes. Crouge? Rectum? Vacuous?

WELL?.?.?.?.?
Posted by Ginx, Wednesday, 20 February 2008 2:13:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sadly I must leave this thread It is too important to me to get in the gutter, however in truth Graham, we must confront the constant threats leveled against anyone who questions pale.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 20 February 2008 2:55:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
While I agree that Wassups comments are vile it is amazes me that those who claim no absolutes are absolutely sure that this person's comments should be banned.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 20 February 2008 3:35:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11