The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Problems with 'Human Rights'

Problems with 'Human Rights'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. All
FOXY... glad you finally see things as they really are..

1/ "Preaching hatred against other religions"

2/ "Goes against the teachings of any reputable faith"

Now..speaking of those who have no ears.. mind telling me how the following is NOT preaching hatred against 'specific' people and a specific religion..and then.. when you have finished, please explain why 'exposing' this... is anything other than 'public interest' information, vital to our future?

QUOTE: (Quran)

YUSUFALI: The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

PICKTHAL: And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

SHAKIR: And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

When you have given this the attention it deserves, and desist from your hateful name calling..and self righteous hypocrisy.. I'll know...that you 'have ears'.

In fact.. I'll also then know....that you are not in reality a Muslim in disguise because the speech in the above 'Words of Allah' is very much like yours.. when describing me.

Jesus said:

Matt 11:15 He who has ears, let him hear.

Matth 11:18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' 19The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and "sinners." ' But wisdom is proved right by her actions."

I challenge you...look at Matthew 11:20.. Please look it up.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Thursday, 14 February 2008 7:54:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
HUMAN RIGHTS.

Here is a fascinating bit from the

Report into Islamophobia in the EU following 9/11

The largest monitoring project ever to be commissioned into Islamophobia was undertaken following 9/11 by the European Monitoring Centre for Racism and Xenophobia (EUMC).

From a total of 75 reports, 15 from each member state, a synthesis report was published in May 2002. Entitled "Summary report on Islamophobia in the EU after 11 September 2001" it was co-authored by Chris Allen [2] and Professor Jørgen S. Nielsen at the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom.

The report highlighted occasions in which citizens abused and sometimes violently attacked Muslims. Discrimination included verbal abuse, indiscriminately accusing Muslims of responsibility for the attacks, removing women's hijab, spitting, using the name "Usama" as a pejorative epithet, and assaults.

The report concluded that "a greater receptivity towards anti-Muslim and other xenophobic ideas and sentiments has, and may well continue, to become more tolerated."

HOW IRONIC is that last word of the last sentence :)

It is the COMMITTEE on 'tolerance' and they are whining about how something is becoming more 'tolerated'.... they are a total joke.

WHY? it may be asked, do they not address the intolerance and racism in the Quran itself.. a fact becoming increasingly known by the West, and which is part of the reason for the 'Islamophobia'?

WHY? do they not "condemn" such racist xenophobic intolerance?

Such committees would be laughable if they were not so dangerous.
I think the EUMC should be indicted as 'seditious criminals/an organized crime gang.'

They are a perfect example of a naive netherworld/new age secular organization trying to project it's own essential ideas onto Islam, which is beyond laughable.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 16 February 2008 9:31:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BOAZ_David,
Could you please put forward some ideas how all this persecution could be brought to an end ? Critisism is ok but it doesn't get us anywhere as these threads clearly demonstrate. what we need are solutions. If we want to be tolerated we need to tolerate as well.. I don't expect others to change their culture or religion to suit me, neither should they expect it from me. We are in 2008 but we might as well be in 1008 judging by these threads. My proposal is to keep religion off the streets & out of kids' reach all will be well. If, what religious cranks tell us is true then why all the controversy ? How can we have Human Rights when we have moron religious crap spoiling everyday life for so many innocent people. If people don't want to be stereotyped then they should refrain from behaving stereotyped. When in Rome do as the Romans do & you will find it'll all sort itself out. When I migrated to Australia I did so because I wanted to live in a western style society. If I waned to live in a Muslim style society I would have gone to a Muslim country. I don't believe there is an Islamophobia but as sure as hell there is an Islamania.
Posted by individual, Monday, 18 February 2008 4:22:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy