The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Problems with 'Human Rights'

Problems with 'Human Rights'

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All
Yep...I believe "Human Rights" groups are probably one of the worst influences in the modern world.

In the name of 'human rights'.. so many 'rights' are trampled on!

-CULTURAL RIGHTS.. by allowing migrants here without discrimination based on "creed" we are vulnerable to those who come here with creeds which seek to destroy our culture. Camden NSW is currently facing the problem of an Islamic School to be established in the area. The group behind the school is the "Quran society" which comes from 42 Haldon St Lakemba.. the location of the most radical Islamists in Australia, and where a number of convicted terrorists went for 'spiritual guidance' including Salleh Jamal. The Quranic society appears to be a front for Saudi Wahabi interests.

-IDENTITY RIGHTS.. by allowing 'uncontrolled' numbers of people from alien cultures here.. the (rightfully) existing culture and identity could be diluted to the point of violent reaction (Lambing Flats, Cronulla?)
Then there is the issue of the Sikh Kerpan.. covered in another thread on the madness of Multiculturalism.

-SECURITY RIGHTS.. it should go without saying that a soveriegn country MUST protect itself from any 5th column type infiltration.
I simply don't understand why the Communist party was not successfully banned when it came to Parliament in 1951 as a referendum.

Bottom line.. the USE and INTEPRETATION of "Human Rights" seems always to be at the expense of the prevailing existing culture.

WHY? which of course raises the question.. 'who' is pulling the strings about all this..and with what objective? and why are they being so successful at manipulating us?
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 4 February 2008 9:37:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why do you do this BOZO?

Is your missionary zeal so strong that you are driven obsessively to keep the pot of intolerance bubbling away?

This thread is simply a rehash of what you've said time and time again; you simply re badge it by starting a new thread. You use that as a tactic to keep yourself and YOUR issues on the front burner.

How many times do you have to be told that you are as driven, as zealous; as the people that you hate! And you DO hate them BOZO.

You ARE the very people you want to see excluded. You are the same. Can't you see that?

You use your so-called Christianity as a branding iron to burn your message into those who are already convinced, so it is an unnecessary message;-OR those who are sick to death of your preaching, so they won't obediently take the iron.

You are not a Christian BOZO, you are a zealot; a fundamentalist.

Sound familiar?
Posted by Ginx, Monday, 4 February 2008 11:08:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"WHY? which of course raises the question.. 'who' is pulling the strings about all this..and with what objective? and why are they being so successful at manipulating us?"

Who are we? We are a motley crew - mozzies, atheists, a couple of Ba'hais, aliens, women, cocker spaniels. We live in igloos made of a special glass that render us invisible - which we need because we turn into vapour when we sleep and we don't want you to see. We live amongst you, but have secret ways of greeting and indentifying each other - letting our Burkhas drape in a certain way, talking about equality, sniffing each others bottoms.

What do we do? Well, Wednesdays PM we have a amateur theatrical society. We prefer the classics - Ibsen, Shakespeare - you should see the competition when it comes to casting Othello! (And Iago, for that matter - everyone wants to be a traitor.) We build mosques (really secret satellite dishes so the aliens among us can pick up cable TV from their home planets.)

Our objective? To irritate one Boaz, David. Oh, and world domination.

Why are we so good at it? Because some people love being the victim.
Posted by Vanilla, Monday, 4 February 2008 11:09:54 AM
Quick everybody, grap your pitchforks and run up to the sheep pastures. Boazy says that wolf he keeps telling us about is back again. He reckons that if we all run a bit faster we might see it this time.

I wonder if the dingo Boazy calls "Make it up as you go morality" is up there as well? It's a cunning one that one.

Ring the bells, ring the bells, to arms, to arms. Wolf, wolf, wolf!

ps - Vanilla you might need to pin your burkha on better than last time, it's hard to panic effectively with it flapping in the breeze.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Monday, 4 February 2008 11:53:26 AM
Much of England and her beautiful gentle life has gone because of careless immigration yet its difficult to say no when there are so many in need.
I think safeguards in Australia might have been tighter and Islam watched more closely in earlier years; and I wish there had been occasional reports to the people about Islams encroachment... but ASIO was too tight, too off in their own world of secrets and forgot that we have a right to know, not for it to be put off until a civil war within the country begins to brew.
Australia is currently infested with spies. Chen Yonglin says 1,000 chinese governments spies. I dont want them here but we have too many weak people in charge to say "go away". We are already financial slaves to China. I dont want these spies here. I want them gone Mr. K.Rudd. Defence is also pathetic. I want that fixed. In the end the enemy will get here, around all of the big technology...what then in a nation with no back-ups apart from the pip squeek. No wonder folks in the north tremble.
Posted by Gibo, Monday, 4 February 2008 12:33:45 PM
Y'know, maybe you're right boaz. Human rights are pesky, evil things.

Maybe we should just give them all up and become part of the machine. Why, I believe the Chinese one party system is quite good at that. I mean, why bother with the right to vote? Damn human rights just get in the way of efficiency, and the importance of maintaining just the one culture.

Heck, they sure got the right idea about those Falun Gong freaks eh boaz? I mean, those godless heathens oughta be cracked down on, good and proper. Ship em to camps and go for the organs. They've no right to a different religion to the state, and heck, I'm sure other people with the right loyalties and cash can make better use of those organs.

And hell, during World War two, think of all the damn propaganda those pinkos were spreading about Vietnam. Why, nobody should have the right to even smell slightly communist in the US. Thank heaven for McCarthyism. It's high time we had another dose of that eh boaz? That'd whip em into shape.

And what's all this crap about the right to silence and a fair trial? Can you imagine how many more people we could imprison if we did away with those damned rights?
Maybe we should look to Saudi Arabia. Those guys have a kickass rate of imprisonment, and they're not at all fussed on all this 'human rights' crap.

Y'know, for efficiency's sake, you really can't go past folk like Pol Pot, or even Hitler. I mean, Germany took on most of Europe and the might of Russia, and if the Yanks hadn't intervened, well, he was in with a shot. Now that's efficiency.
And as for the different folk who weren't on board with the program, well, if they ain't on board with the program, heck, maybe they oughta just have the 'rights' to a gas chamber.

You're right boaz. Human rights get in the way of all these things. Perhaps they oughta be done away with huh?
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Monday, 4 February 2008 12:45:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy