The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Problems with 'Human Rights'

Problems with 'Human Rights'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All
omigod

I just read that post Romany.

Boaz. You really are quite creepy and for someone who writes "don't you *get* it" a lot you do have serious comprehension issues.
Posted by Vanilla, Tuesday, 12 February 2008 10:09:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I just looked at it too, and there is something decidedly 'creepy' about it.

Mind you, it's not a particularly unusual tone for our Boazy. That's one reason why I'm not very nice to him - that and his insistence on promulgating hatred incessantly, of course.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 12 February 2008 10:40:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Vanilla & CJ,

However, did get one *shaky* CHUCKLE:) ! when the person who manages to divert *EVERY*! thread to a muslim/gays-under-the-bed scenario urged *ME* to stop DIVERTING the thread!:)
Posted by Romany, Wednesday, 13 February 2008 1:57:02 AM
Boaz,
It is obvious the most recent posts by Romany, CJ Morgan, Vanilla, FrankGol, as far as the dog / Muslim taxi driver issue comes from CJ who agree's with you on Western policy on law.

The thing is they cannot debate unemotionally on isues of policy they are obsessed in their "screen scripted" imaturity on personality.

The only statement on policy comes from CJ "BACK TO THE TOPIC... "should... Muslim taxi drivers 'rights' to religious practice over-ride state law on discrimination of the disabled and drinking public? .. The answer of course is No,
Posted by Philo, Wednesday, 13 February 2008 6:29:35 AM
Well_noted_Philo:)

and the content of the majority of recent posts by the "gang of 'n'" (can't be bothered counting) and (apart from CJ) their notable lack of focusing on the ISSUE (and you wonder why I use caps a lot?) and their pathalogical interest in now using 'creepy' as a kind of 'stolen generation/homophobia' politicized word and their dark drooling attention on a light hearted post re Fuzzy, is...well.. decidedly 'creeeepy' oops..I forgot...they have registered that and trademarked it:)

I fully expect to see the word 'creepy' cropping up in most of their posts from now on.. CJ was in that little room sticking pins into his Boaz dolls for a time..but therapy and heavy medication appears to have fixed that :) after all HE alone opted to actually respond to the question.. for which I'm thankful.

There is nowhere to go with Vanilla, Frank and Romany's 'dark' posts, but with CJ there is actually hope.

OK.. CJ.. given that you agree (as I suspect most others do also) that the law of the land should overide muslim religious peculiarities in such cases as guide dogs etc, can we take this one step further, to identify the extent of the problem, and see if there is possibly a tad more we could do than just 'agree'?

STEP 1. "how widespread"
MELBOURNE http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20544559-661,00.html
2000 Muslim taxi drivers out of 10,000

VANCOUVER.
Saidy responds that his Muslim beliefs do not permit him to take dogs in his taxi. North Shore Taxi filed a document with the Human Rights Tribunal stating that about half of its drivers are "unable to take animals in their taxis due to medical or religious reasons."

The last para is the *warning sign* 50%..HALF! the taxi drivers there are Muslim. Clearly, with that proportion of "muslim" drivers refusing service there is a serious social problem needing to be addressed in the strongest terms.
-Legally
-Public outrage
I expressed mine to the Minnesota Airport Commission...and they replied. In 2007 they unanimously decided to clamp down on errant Taxi drivers.

I SPEAK NOW... TO AVOID THIS: (the end game)
http://whatthecrap.wordpress.com/2007/12/06/canada-to-hear-human-rights-violations-complaints-against-mark-steyn/
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 13 February 2008 7:39:00 AM
We can't enter into a debate with people who have no ears.
People who profess to believe in God - yet what they practice goes against any religious teaching.

People whose narrowness and bigotry - transforms everything into a world of fear and guilt. It is an arrogant person who only sees their way as the right way. It is a smug person that judges others, bristles and condemns - and it is a contemptible person - who calling himself a Christian - preaches hatred against other religions. Going against the basic teachings of any reputable faith.

A person who does not show understanding, forgiveness, mercy - or charity towards others - should simply be ignored by all thinking
Forum posters.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 13 February 2008 10:12:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy