The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Funniest posts over the last year- Will you please stand

Funniest posts over the last year- Will you please stand

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Years ago, when the old Russell Street Theatre in Melbourne was being renovated Management decided to keep the theatre open during the renovation process. This presented the audience with the problem of having access to one toilet only, which was shared by everybody.

One very busy Saturday evening, just as the play was about to start, a man found himself in dire need of the use of the toilet facility.
He told his wife, "Look I'm really busting, I've got to find a toilet, it shouldn't take long, I'll be back in a sec." And with that he left his wife sitting in the theatre as he dashed outside and asked the first usher to direct him to the nearest toilet.
"There's only one really. You shouldn't have a problem finding it.
Just follow this corridor, it's at the end, first door on your right."

The man ran down the corridor and opened the first door on the right only to find that he'd walked into a dimly lit room where a couple were kissing passionately on a sofa. "Oooops, excuse me!" said the man and ran back to the usher. "Tell me again where the damn toilet is?" he yelled at the usher. "At the end of this corridor Sir, first door on the right!" replied the usher impatiently.

Well, to make a long story short, the fellow ran backwards and forwards several times, always ending back at the same room with the couple.

Finally he was desperate and decided 'What the heck' they're not taking any notice of me anyway, so he relieved himself in the huge vase behind their sofa.

He finally got back into the theatre to his wife and told her,
"Boy did I have trouble finding the place!"
To which she replied, "Yes, dear I know. You appeared on the stage six times!"
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 28 January 2008 10:22:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy