The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The fight between Media and Sheikh Haron in last three days! Who is right? Who is wrong?

The fight between Media and Sheikh Haron in last three days! Who is right? Who is wrong?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Foxy you are my friend but there is nothing wrong with the thread.
We should question issues such as this.
I honestly think ,true, the person the thread is about is not Muslim.
Not anything other than a trouble maker trying to stir us up.
That is what CJ Morgan calls a troll.
He thinks I do not know, that algezera is stirring.
Maybe not a Muslim?
But we must defend our free speech, even when it offends us to see some things in print.
The worst of Islam lies to us all the time, hates us undermines us.
And some of us are not one bit different!
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 15 December 2007 3:11:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I just cant see that ozzie has done anything wrong. Ozzie makes comments just like the rest of us.
I see this thread as him saying
Hey guys what do you think.
Sure Ozzie stirs at times but who doesnt.
None of you use your real names except Belly and even thats clear not his name.
Anyway personally I think the real problem of this world is people and especially religion.

I will say it again.
At least muslim Australia leadrs have spoken out about the unnessary cruelty of the barbaric Live Animal Trade.
That far more than I hear From any so called Christian Leaders.
Even thugh my own kids were attacked by Muslim youths and I scream Get them out of my country- I also acknowledge it isnt just Muslims its all of us.
We need to work together and sure Muslim coming here need to knw its OUR home and country and they are not free to change us.
They are free to speak and post and I dont agree with cJ- I think Ozzie is a person- probably young- quite bright with a bit of a Aussie sense of homour that we see come through every now and then.

I think hes probably trying to be accepted by both Muslim and Aussie community.

Reach out in frienship dont reteat in fear.
There are far worse around. Isnt that right Oz?
BTW Ozzie definetly IS a Muslim . Theyalways leave you hanging for a reply. Its just their way.
Most annoying.
Merry Christmass Ozzie

'
Posted by TarynW, Sunday, 16 December 2007 3:33:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
wow
very nice comment :)
Thank you TarynW
Merry Christmass to you and all members here
Yes as you said: I am a Muslim.
I like Australians, I like debates, I respect all members her, I expect respectful comments, I am friend :)
I haven't taken any side in this thread, I have my own opinion about this though.
I wanted to see what are the opinions of other members, but unfortunately I don't feel comfortable to post a thread to start a debate because I am Muslim and some members take my thread wrong and accuse me.
Dear TarynW Thanks again for your comment. :)
All the best for all members.
wish you all a happy new year.
Posted by ALJAZEERA_OZ, Sunday, 16 December 2007 11:48:37 PM
Ozzie
You shouldnt feel that you cant open a thread Oz.
Dont kid yourself that they only pick on you.
Oh boy you should read some comments from CJ and others to us.
I am not Muslim nor the others.
It makes no difference trust me.

I believe your Muslim because you got so emotional in the other posts about stuff we Aussies say.

I do think you have been here for some time if not born here because you have a very dry and witty sense of humour which is pretty much Aussie if you stop and think about it.

There are good and bad people in every religion.

I sometimes lash out at Muslims if I think they are trying to take over my country.
Its normal and I am sure they would do likewise in their countries.

What I can see however is we are headed for trouble if we dont get our youth mixng together more.

I dont like this- Them and us leadership from AFIC.
I dont care what they say! they have no respect for words or signed agreements with us.

Trust me I know.

They are NOT serving in the best interests of All people in Australia.

AFIC need new leadership.
Just look now at the many Islamic Councils who DONT recognise them as leaders.

There are far worse than AFIC I know BUT somebody here in Australia who is Muslim MUST stand up and speak out.
Too much inta fighting and too little respect for the Aussies.

Thanks for the christmass cheers I will pass it on to the others.
Dont stop posting Ozzie and be a good boy.
Taryn.
PS
Please help the animals whenever you can
Raise live exports to ME at your Mosque and ask the members to write to Rudd demading they are slaughtered HERE Halal because Allah says- Meriful to animals before slaughter.
Australia should hang their heads in Shame ! because WE send them Alive.
Posted by TarynW, Monday, 17 December 2007 6:48:07 AM
TyranW Thank you
Your comment gives me a lots of energy :)

You are great
Posted by ALJAZEERA_OZ, Monday, 17 December 2007 6:54:52 PM
ziie
Ah Gee now I am blushing.
Hey Just s the thread doesnt die- What do you think about the Bali Bombers?
Do you think they should be shot?
That ought to get old CJ in action again[ smile]

I think anybody who has committed such awful acts against innocent people should be sjot- Muslim Or Non Muslim..
Posted by TarynW, Thursday, 20 December 2007 2:23:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy