The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The fight between Media and Sheikh Haron in last three days! Who is right? Who is wrong?

The fight between Media and Sheikh Haron in last three days! Who is right? Who is wrong?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
As I've said before, I think ALJAZEERA_OZ is just a troll. "Sheikh Haron" also appears to be a fake.

They could even be the same troll. Who knows? Who cares?

As usual, I recommend deprivation of food and oxygen as the best way to get rid of trolls.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 11 December 2007 8:34:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ozzie
Yes its been too long. I hope your being Good!
Well if you really want to help I would appreciate your thoughts.
How can we keep all Muslim people involved in descion making?
Not just AFIC leaders- one or two people telling others what is happening.
Do you have any ideas
Any Muslim resident in Australia cuold gain greatly by the increase of demand for Halal Products.
Australia is a land of oportunity and Halal meat demands are growing
Just imagine the Muslim Australians being able to have a part in this industry.
To be able to bring relatives to work the land and open the abattoirs and manufactor Halal products to the rest of the world.

As it is AFIC have never been acknowledged in the past by Saudi as a Halal certifer.

So in short I believe they are taking unnessary short cuts and rolling over to the demands of a few extreme Muslim suppliers in order to get world recogination and of course the funds from handling the accreditation for Halal.

They even asked AQIS to allow them to control Halal accreditations.

They have gone back on everything they said by agreeing NOT to pre stun Animals [or insist they are stunned] which is a blatent act of cruelty.
Leaving if you like the cruelty side out of it you can just imagine if this takes off the resentment from the everyday Aussie towards Muslims in general as they push ritual slaughter here in Australia.

I do NOT believe most Muslim Australians would abide by Animal Cruelty.

Can you help us to get the word out to the majority as to what Ikebal and Mohamed are pushing for?

Its wrong its cruel and it will cause huge trouble if the federal Government roll over to this irresponsible demand.
Fact is most Muslims have readily excepted pre stun meat Halal for a long time.
We need to get other Muslim people involved and informed as to what is going on

Any ideas please Ozzie.
Posted by TarynW, Tuesday, 11 December 2007 11:12:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Seems like this is a bit of an odd thread... with CJ raising questions about 'trolls' :) ok..I'll throw my 2cents worth in...

The point which Sheikh Haron is possibly highlighting is the inherrent racism among Muslims. One cannot say 'Islam' is racist as far as I can see (at this point) but it SURELY is sexist.. in the worst possible way "The Believers.....and their wives"...duh..

Arab Racism was rife during the 'enlightened' caliphs.. how much more with the thick headed unenlightened dullards running the show now?

ARAB RACISM.
http://history-world.org/islam4.htm
<<The mainstay of Umayyad dynastic power was the ruling class consisting of an Arab military aristocracy, who formed a privileged class greatly outnumbered by non-Arabic converts to Islam - Egyptians, Syrians, Persians, Berbers, and others. Many of these converted peoples possessed cultures much more advanced than that of the Arabs, and the economic and cultural life of the Arab empire came to be controlled by these non-Arab Muslims (mawali).

Because they were not Arab by birth, they were treated as second-class
citizens. High government positions were closed to them. They paid higher taxes than Arabs, and as soldiers they received less pay and loot than the Arabs. Resentment grew among the non-Arabic Muslims who objected to their lesser status>>
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 12 December 2007 8:46:00 AM
Dear CJ,

What does this say about us though, for even responding to this thread?
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 12 December 2007 9:30:00 AM
My Dear friend , PALE (TarynW)
As I said I wished I could help you, but I can't and I have no idea about it.
My friend I have started a thread to open a debate and ask the opinions of the members of this forum. I've not taken any side in the thread and I've only explained the reasons of both sides.
Why are two members angry at me? I have not said anything wrong. I have said I am Muslim, is this the reason they don't respect me?
We all are members of this forum and we should respect each other regardless what religion we follow.
Am I right?
Posted by ALJAZEERA_OZ, Wednesday, 12 December 2007 1:28:43 PM
Ozzie
Yep your right. I dont know Ozzie its really hard for both sides to get a balance I guess.
I get really cranky at some Muslims but deep down I know its only some who look down on us because we dont follow Islam or Allah

I think we have to get the balance right with Muslim leadership.
Thats so! important.
As you know I am far from impressed by the latest choice although I must say I was just as involved writing letters or glowing references to Howard and others.

Perhaps some people are scared that Muslims will try to take over our country and thats why they get so agro.

Anyway how are you and what have you been up to lately?

What do you think about the situation with Campsie and the council Ozzie?

Personally I think its one law for everybody and if he built it in a residential area its his fault.

How say You?
Posted by TarynW, Saturday, 15 December 2007 5:17:36 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy