The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The fight between Media and Sheikh Haron in last three days! Who is right? Who is wrong?

The fight between Media and Sheikh Haron in last three days! Who is right? Who is wrong?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Ozzie
Its pale. We are posting on a members tag because our site is down.
Where have you been little buddy.?

Now as for your question I dont think its nice of anybody to write a parent who have lost a son something like that no matter which side they are on.
There are just some things you dont do.

Now May I ask you a question please?
I want your thoughts on this drama in Campsie over the youth center.
I hope you are aware of the Situation.
We watched the other night on TV the Head Muslim [ who seemed very young] going off about his center being regected by the local council.
I noted the others involved were two female Muslim Lawyers.

Tell us honestlty do you see this problem as racist- or just that the council has one rule for all.

Apparently they set up in a resdidential area.

How do you think the council should handle this problem and why?

Do you think the young Muslim Gentleman who is understandable upset should just accept the councils descion or do you think as he does its racist.

By The Way Ruddock closed the AWB Enquiry along with Downer Vaile Howard etc.

The Cole Enquiry have said they can not finish their investigations into the AB because of lack of funding?

Given Mr Ruddock Vaile Downers office all claim they have no idea who is incharge of the funding do you agree that our new PM Kevin Rudd should allow Mr Cole to complete his enquiry and posibly lay charges again some tall poppies?

Dont you agree it would be very much in all muslim People interests along with the reast of Aussies to get to the bottom of why Ruddock Downer Vaile Howard closed cut and run on the AWN Enquiry.
Would you help us as fellow Australians to get to the truth behind why it was closed?
Pale Halal Kind Meats
Posted by TarynW, Sunday, 9 December 2007 8:01:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AlliOz,
You can pass this on to your buddies in terror that would write such filth to a grieving soldiers loved ones.

I hope Worso sent plenty of your kind to hell, wrapped up in pigskin and lets face it there aint 72 boys and virgins where thier going.

Wish I was still in green, getting my chance to send a few to meet allah as well!

On another note, what are guys going to do with all those boys?

Sounds a bit fruity to me, but hey each to thier own hey matey.

Anyway thanks for another troll, personally I think your a figment of somones imagination

PALE, I wonder if those pigs heads that were left at Camden were Halal? I hope not, just seems quite fitting dont you think.
Posted by SCOTTY, Sunday, 9 December 2007 5:55:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Scotty
How have you been mate. Well Scotty dont start me on the pig heads. I heard it on the news and the way in which they reported it made my blood boil.
Nobody even seemed to care to enquire WHERE the pigs heads came from!
Apart from that I guess you know pork or pig to Muslims is Haram- or forbidden as they see pigs as unclean.
That really is a bit confusing if you use common sense because amoung all Animals pigs are the most intellergent and clean'
I dont know Scotty where this will all end.
I mean I dont want to offend Ozzie or any other Muslim but lets look at a few facts.
AS you know I am an Animal Lover. Ok so is 90% pluss of the Australian public.
In fact 64% of Aussies have a pet and the biggest majority is a dog which becomes one of the family members.
So without being nasty - here we go again.
Muslims do not like dogs either- Well Most.
So how on earth are we ever doing to get along. It just isnt ever going to work in my mind unless Muslims really really and truely want to change.
From what I see most dont..
Now I hope I havent annoyed you Oz because I would like a reply to the above two questions= please.
Oh and I am fighting with Ikabel. You guys really need to get a more dinky di President.
Dinky Do Oz means- Honest up front- not sneaky.
Posted by TarynW, Sunday, 9 December 2007 8:56:29 PM
SCOTTY did you read the thread? the whole thread before unleashing your rant?
Are you sure the author is not pulling your leg? do you think he/she is Muslim? not maybe an Aussie?
And the thread, are you boxing shadows? has the debate by passed you? is it a chance the evil Muslim cleric never existed?
That he/he/it may be just as much a Mossi hater as you?
Pigs heads? SCOTTY just maybe those heads got put there by some Muslims!
Yes it is a chance years ago an Aboriginal artist put cartoons calling for blacks to be hung all around a town, then branded that town racist, he was unmasked.
This country's troops serving and dieing for us in Afghanistan would not speak in the terms you do here see that is why our troops are the best.
They are not driven by blind hate!
Now that council, just maybe they are acting for the community just maybe if it was a church they would think no differently .
And just maybe they share the idea so many concerned Australians do like it or not not in my back yard is alive and well.
Like it or not most of us are concerned about Muslim separatism in our country.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 10 December 2007 5:38:28 AM
I will have to second a number of posters re Sheikh Haron.

First, there are no references on his website. I don't believe that 'fear for his safety' story as Australia is the safest and most welcoming country to Muslims.

Second, no one in the muslim community knows or heard of him. In addition, to claim to be a sheikh and try to issue fatwas, its an Islamic must to declare your education and credentials. No room for anonymous sheikh.

And lastly look at the title "The fight between the media and.."

Thats exactly it: Sheikh Tag left a big space in the media and the fictitious Sheikh Harry Potter/ Haron sounds like a good replacement.

Peace
Posted by Fellow_Human, Monday, 10 December 2007 9:30:20 AM
If you will pardon me for being a bit off thread;
The objection to pork was well founded back in history.
They were unable to get rid of the parasites, so it was decided, long
before moslems appeared on the scene to not allow the eating of pig meat.

However about 2000 to 3000 years ago the Chinese worked out to raise
pigs without the parasite problem.
Trouble is those that live in the middle east are a bit slow on the
uptake and never woke up to the proper animal husbandry practices.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 10 December 2007 9:48:43 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy