The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Debate

The Debate

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19
  13. 20
  14. 21
  15. All
mhaze,

Your link doesn’t support your claim. The officials denied any wrongdoing under oath, and let’s not forget that multiple investigations - including ones led by Republicans - found no illegal activity.

The testimonies were officials discussing the altering of techniques to better preserve fetal tissue for donation, which was done legally. It complied with both in federal law, and with the need for the patients' consent.

Your argument boils down to selective interpretation of testimony and ignoring the overwhelming evidence that contradicts your conspiracy theory. It’s the standard cherry-picking from you that we’ve all come to know and love.

The distinction between altering techniques (which is legal) and altering procedures (which is not) was made clear, yet you blur the lines to suit your narrative.

So no, your link doesn’t support the claim that Planned Parenthood was illegally selling body parts. At best, it reiterates allegations that have been repeatedly debunked by independent investigations. You’re just recycling old talking points from a discredited source.

Time to re-evaluate your approach, because continuing to push this only makes you look sillier and sillier.
Posted by John Daysh, Wednesday, 18 September 2024 12:39:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

What to know about moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis?

You can Google many sources of your choosing on the web if
you're really interested. The information is there.

Cheers.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 18 September 2024 1:03:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy

I know more about them than you do, obviously. Google? Come on! Anyone can put anything on Google, as you well know. It's your go to for everything.

No. I'm interested in the list Muir doesn't appear on as a democrat. But as usual, the only list you can produce is your list to the Left.

I'll bet my shirt on the two ABC moderators being on the opposite side to Trump, and Leftist voters, just as our ABC employees are.

Once again, no evidence from you. None expected: your lack of ability or lack of will provide backup is enough.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 18 September 2024 4:01:13 PM
JD,

When you seek to change the terms of the discussion, its a gift that proves you realise you were wrong all along.

I didn't make any claims about the legality of the abortions. yet now you are trying to claim that all was okey-dokey because it wasn't found to be illegal. When you have laws that allow for the dismemberment of kids at any stage so long as they are still in the womb, then pretty much anything is legal.

My very first mention on this was about the ethics of the process NOT the legality. Now that you realise the ethics are questionable as I originally said, you suddenly want to talk about the legality of it.

You might also need a lesson in ethics as well, not to mention logic and honesty.

Now on to more substantive issues with more substantive people....

Although it seems that the ABC (US) decided to only fact check Trump in the debate, others weren't so reticent...
http://tiny.cc/kcgmzz
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 18 September 2024 4:03:24 PM
ttbn,

http://hellomagazine.com/celebrities/717554/meet-debate-moderators-david-muir-linsey-davis-kamala-harris-donald-trump/

This confirms that little is known about David Muir's political
leanings as well as Linsey Davis's personal life.

Could you please supply us with links that you've found telling
you they're both Democrats. Back up your own claims.

Thank You.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 18 September 2024 4:19:57 PM
The Pope reckons Harris is the lesser of two evils, suggesting that America’s 70 odd million voters might vote accordingly. Many of those Catholics would say the Pope should stick to his own job, and keep out of politics, immigration and mythical climate change.

Francis has been the worst, most useless Pope in my lifetime. A real commo in my opinion.

His “lesser evil” is big on abortion. Trump is against abortion. Perhaps Francis is not aware of what those in his trade - particularly Catholics - think about abortion.

While it has been suggested that 52% of people identifying as Catholics might say OK to abortion, it's never been OK for the Catholic Church. If Pope Frank wants to get people back into the pews by going along with such sins, there is not much point in maintaining the Church, nor Popes who don't preach the faith.

Foxy,

Your reference says nothing about the politics of the two moderators. I have always thought that you spray all of your “links” around knowing that most people will never look at them. I don't usually, but I will be carefully looking at yours in future. I've read enough about even well known academics putting up crap references that are not relevant to their claims.

One article doesn't “confirm that little is known” about the political leanings of the two people in question, and it is ridiculous of you to say that it does: and even more ridiculous use it in this context.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 18 September 2024 4:53:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19