The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > British Riots Surprised it Took so Long eg Rotherham

British Riots Surprised it Took so Long eg Rotherham

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. All
Democracy in action !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 5 August 2024 6:07:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Bezza,
I watched the original Tommy Robinson documentary about a decade or so back, where he tried to expose those Islamic rape gangs in Luton and how the government vilified him afterwards, and then it was pulled off youtube.
I tried looking for it today, but couldn't find it.

Hi Foxy,
There's a difference between peaceful Muslims and Islamic Extremists.
You need to make the distinction that these are not the same thing.
Furthermore none of us can really know how bad things actually are there, because we don't live there.

I remember watching that video above many years ago, and all I can say is that the truth is a whole lot worse than you will ever know.

It's us that are being fed the misinfo and disinfo, right from the UK government.
And I'm not saying that to be difficult Foxy, it just is.

http://x.com/AshleaSimonBF/status/1818975832561369575
'The killer of children in Southport was previously expelled from school for carrying a knife and calling for a genocide.
This is Axel, poisonous from day one.'

http://x.com/AmiriKing/status/1819737238970024035
'Axel Rudakubana killed three little girls at a Taylor Swift-themed dance class with a kitchen knife.
He injured 10 others.'

Here's the real truth right from the horses mouth.
- But I'm guessing you'd rather not bother enlightening yourself.
http://banned.video/watch?id=66b002b51377f775f8ff495c
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 5 August 2024 6:48:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Forums little band of rabid right supporters attempting to deflect what motivates the like minded in Britain. These haters of all who are not like them, have no respect for the law or civil society. Like those in Britain, there are some boneheads in Australia who also hate migrants, and would behave like their British cousins given the opportunity. No one should believe the political party One Nation is moderate, they attract the extreme, as do similar far right parities in Britain, Europe and North America.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 5 August 2024 7:21:31 PM
This is the one story you must not mistaken for being simply black and white.
If you do, you'll sentence our country to the exact same fate.
Watch the video above, please.

And FYI Tommy Robinson's mother was Irish, and he grew up in a predominantly black British community, he's not racist.
But he is against Islamic extremism, and he doesn't want to live in a community held captive to foreign rape gangs.
They're angry because they fear for their wives and daughters safety and they've had enough.

You know that Hotel you mentioned Foxy, what the won't tell you is1400 girls and women have been raped in that community, and that an old age pensioner was stabbed to death for no reason by an immigrant there recently.

Don't jump to conclusions on this story without finding out the full story, there's a lot more to it.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 5 August 2024 9:12:58 PM
What may not be known here is that the event in Trafalgar Square was
organised a couple of months previously.
Tommy Robinson was calling for funds and he had to get permission to
hold the event and hire screens and people to operate the system.
This was even before the girls got stabbed.
Yet he is being blamed here and by police etc for encouraging the
riots. I gather that he was arrested in Trafalgar Square. In the video
he was certainly being hassled by the police and one seemed to be
reading something to him. Riot Act ?
In the UK there has been trouble in the police force with orders from
above that seem over the top. That was some time ago so I do not still
have a reference to it. It has been going on for years.
One example will do. When the Rotherham six were on trial Tommy was
outside the court in the street interviewing the public and he was
arrested for contempt of court. That is what is meant by heavy handed
authorities.
Posted by Bezza, Monday, 5 August 2024 11:26:11 PM
Hi Bezza,
Right now he's in Cypress on holiday with his family.
It's all in the last video link I added.
Thanks for starting this thread.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 5 August 2024 11:42:50 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy