The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > British Riots Surprised it Took so Long eg Rotherham

British Riots Surprised it Took so Long eg Rotherham

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. All
Racism is a word that gets thrown about a lot with no one taking into
account why "racism" is a target used by those who do not stop to
think why Islam is the issue.
Islam since its beginning has been strongly opposed to other religions
and indeed those of no religion.
Read some of the verses that call on Moslems to go to war with
infidels, to NEVER have non moslems as friends, and as far as Jews go
my goodness they really have it in for them.
Everywhere Moslems immigrate they are trouble. Either in a deliberate
antagonistic way in outright violent attacks.
In a majority Islamic state, normal law is abandoned and Sharia Law
implemented. Democracy is condemned well before their majority reached
They preach that Islam cannot tolerate other religions or democracy.
Have you not seen enough terrorist attacks over the last 20 years or so ?

At the heart of the middle east troubles is the doctrine that land
once conquered by moslems remains Islamic land forever.
Think of the implications of that.
Their aim is for all countries to submit to Islam by force if necessary.
Posted by Bezz, Saturday, 17 August 2024 5:11:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405 said "Obviously our leading forum Trumpster is only concerned about American Trumpeters, who were involved in the violent behaviour following the orders issued by Dangerous Doctor Donald 6th January 2021".

I wonder what Paul1405 thinks should be done about the "Dangerous Doctor Donald" and the "violent behaviour" of his "followers" following what Paul1405 calls "orders".

Maybe Paul1405 thinks that the assassination attack on Donald Trump is a justified response. I wonder how many Australian Greens see things the same as Paul1405
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 18 August 2024 3:27:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Bezz for your points...

Interesting that the Woke Marxists don't have a problem with Islamic Territorialism but do have an issue with what they call "Far Right" Territorialism in their proxy war against The West.

It seems the issue for the Woke Marxists isn't about Territorialism but who has the territory- doesn't that make Woke Marxists the racists.
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 18 August 2024 3:34:55 AM
I think that Paul1405 might be a bit of a horseshoe.
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 18 August 2024 4:18:22 AM
Kudos Kid,

How witty, that's that.

Lets address your rants;

"I wonder what Paul1405 thinks should be done about the "Dangerous Doctor Donald".

That is up to the American political and legal system, hopefully DDD can be dealt with in a democratic and peaceful manor, without violence, as occurred last time. Ditto for his active supporters.

"Maybe Paul1405 thinks that the assassination attack on Donald Trump is a justified response."

Maybe you're wrong, I never condone violence as "justified". All my posts indicate that is my belief.

"Interesting that the Woke Marxists don't have a problem with Islamic Territorialism"

I assume you see me as a "Woke Marxist" (whatever that is). I have a problem with all terrorism, violent extremism I never agree with, (not sure what Territirialism is, is it something you made up, or just a typo?).

"I (Kudos Kid) wonder how many Australian Greens see things the same as Paul1405."

I would hope as many as possible, believe like me in peace, justice, democracy and freedom through self determination.

Fortunately, you and the other haters in society are small in number, but still are a dangerous breed never the less.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 18 August 2024 6:23:37 AM
Too much "micro-plastic" being ingested by humans, now suffering endocrine system dysfunction & chromosomal damage. Social engineering hasn't contributed greatly to foster harmonious neighbourhoods...coming soon to a city or regional town near you.
Posted by Albie Manton in Darwin, Monday, 19 August 2024 9:48:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy