The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > My Immediate Observations of Trump Shooting

My Immediate Observations of Trump Shooting

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. 14
  14. 15
  15. All
The US Secret Service has been “slammed”, and the Director has been subpoenaed to testify about the “security lapses" before the House Oversight Committee.

The fiasco has been described as “a total failure of the agency’s core mission”.

There are even accusations of ‘intent’ rather than incompetence.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 18 July 2024 12:37:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
With Biden as good as gone another draining of the swamp can start asap.
The Europeans are doing it now & hopefully it'll catch on here too !
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 18 July 2024 9:17:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard

Dear diver dan,

You wrote :

1. « This attempt on Trumps life is out and out a Democrat facilitated assassination attempt »

Sounds like a joint effort, diver dan – a Democrat-facilitated and Republican-executed assassination attempt.

Trump is reported to have declared to the New York Post : “I want to try to unite our country”.

Apparently, the rifle shot marked the beginning of that effort of unification. The problem is that when the Democrats and Republicans get together to do something like that, they irremediably tend to confuse elimination and unification.

As we all know, it’s extremely difficult to break old habits – on both sides of the aisle (eh, ... house).

2. « The shooter was also known to be associated with ANTIFA and some other radical left wing groups »

I think it would be more correct to say that he was “said” to be associated with ANTIFA, etc., … - not that he was “known” to be associated, etc., …

I have not found evidence of any such association. If you have evidence, diver dan, perhaps you would be kind enough to share it with us.

This is what the BBC has to say on that :

http://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cyr7pyd0687o

Dear ttbn,

You wrote :

« There is even talk of ‘divine intervention »

That’s correct, ttbn. The Republicans started that rumour. And in a fine demonstration of unity, the Democrats agreed – noting that God refused to take him into heaven – so He blew the bullet to the right-wing (eh, … ear).

Apparently, there's no such thing in heaven as divine unity.

There can only be one God in Heaven !

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Friday, 19 July 2024 2:11:41 AM
In Milwaukee, a teen asks his dad:

"Dad - what is the difference between our two major parties?"

The dad replies: " That's easy. One is the party of the
common man, the other is the party of the special interests."

The teen then asks:

"And which is which?"

The dad replies:

"Well, that's harder."
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 19 July 2024 10:11:51 AM
ttbn said- "Evan Vucci’s photographs of a defiant Trump towering over Secret Service agents in front of the Stars and Stripes"

Answer- The death toll was much much larger at Iwo Jima but the Trump picture reminds me of the other famous flag raising.
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 19 July 2024 5:21:53 PM
Heard some one say on the radio that "Trump divided the Nation". From what I've been shown by the media it's always his opponents who are stirring things up.
The fact that he wants to get the show running again upsets the Democrats who fear the gravy train schedule will change !
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 19 July 2024 8:43:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13