The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Joe Biden - stay or go?

Joe Biden - stay or go?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All
There has been ongoing discussion about the future of Joe Biden as leader of the Democrats following his abysmal recent performance when debating former US President Donald Trump.

There have been discussions to if Joe Biden has dementia and quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case - and of course he's not going to admit if he really has it of course.

For me he's not up to job and any further stuff ups in terms of forgetting something or getting a name wrong will only add to the current media and political circus. Joe Biden needs to go.

Some have come out saying re this issue we shouldn't 'generalise' about dementia. Well those people about thinking about the future of other people's lives.

One website says about this case and coming across as forgetful: "They may be tired or jet-lagged, they may have had a glass of wine, they may have an infection, or they may just not have a very good grasp of the topic being discussed."

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/blog/donald-trump-joe-biden-dementia

Well if the above are your problems, I'd question if you should stand for President in the U.S dementia or not.

My post will come across as unpopular and ageist, but if Joe Biden doesn't step down - we face Donald Trump getting in and he won't have to face any serious competition. If Joe Biden stays on Donald Trump will easily be the winner.
Posted by NathanJ, Friday, 12 July 2024 2:26:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Nathan,

Joe Biden's past record of achievements should be
acknowledged. However, I also feel strongly that he
should step aside prior to the Democratic Convention.
He should go out with dignity and respect - but in this
case - put his country first.

The re-election of Donald Trump is simply something that
should not be allowed to happen.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 13 July 2024 4:10:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Our problem is Joe Biden junior - aka Arsehole Albanese.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about America's President, mainly from US-haters, when we have our own problems with our worst Prime Minister ever.

Even SkyNews is obsessed with the poor old idiot, Biden.

Leave American politics to Americans. Face up to our own problems with our dropkick PM, who is doing nothing about our defence and security for the time when President Donald Trump starts telling us to look after ourselves, and stop bludging off America, while sucking up to China, as AA is.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 14 July 2024 9:32:25 AM
"All Trump has to do is hold his nerve as Joe Biden takes himself down." (Anon)
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 14 July 2024 10:00:46 AM
Biden on Monday... " “It’s time to put Trump in the bullseye.”

Trump shot...

http://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIF.egWehX1UJd39VLIE%252fHNbnw%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=6e1b70ce0bc899481cab212fbad1261f1b6017a6e395bb81a6d3109ae6e8bda0&ipo=images
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 14 July 2024 11:12:44 AM
Hi Foxy,
"The re-election of Donald Trump is simply something that should not be allowed to happen."
- Well that's a win for tolerance and democracy right?
People who think just like you decided to take the matter into their own hands.
I'm guessing you'd be supportive of their gun-toting efforts?
Guns are great aren't they when it's a cause you support right?
I bet the only thing you're upset about is that they missed.

Now things really are going to get interesting.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 14 July 2024 11:31:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. 14
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy