The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If We Ban Nazi Symbols - Why Not Soviet Ones As Well?

If We Ban Nazi Symbols - Why Not Soviet Ones As Well?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. 14
  14. All
to feel safe.
Foxy,
By hanging onto the wrong rail & worshipping a fantasy pushed by morally bankrupt intellectuals ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 18 January 2024 6:59:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indyvidual,

God gave us the power of choice.

Up to you which railing you choose to hang onto and feel
safe with. Many make the wrong choices in life,
as we all know. And blame others for it.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 19 January 2024 8:25:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
God gave us the power of choice.
Foxy,
Perhaps but the stupid/greedy are dragging us down with them because the successfully indoctrinated intellectuals have been allowed to establish a literal monarchy.
I mean, if you’re not one of them i.e. you’re one with common sense, you’re instantly an outcast !
Wokeism should be banned not some gesture from so long ago. The hypocrites make millions from the war movies & the Nazi salutes !
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 19 January 2024 8:58:45 AM
Indyvidual,

Escape what is,
let go of what is not.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 19 January 2024 1:37:02 PM
Foxy,

I agree with you the hammer and sickle are both symbols of hate and have no part in modern society.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 19 January 2024 3:16:02 PM
shadowminister,
I think you’d find that the $ symbol has been the cause of more misery & mayhem than all other symbols combined !
Perhaps it should be banned first.
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 19 January 2024 8:40:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13