The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > When Religion Is Taken To The Extreme

When Religion Is Taken To The Extreme

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. All
You could argue that Hebrew's created Christianity therefore they caused any harm that Christianity- if any- that has been caused. Perhaps Christianity was a Middle Eastern Hebrew sect that was used to destroy the European/ Roman Empire. Remember the Chinese Golden Horde who could have carried the Black Death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

European's vs Middle Easterner's vs Chinese

Human's and organisation's are imperfect- and territorial- like mammals.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 3 August 2023 1:34:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why on earth is religion still allowed in Public ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 3 August 2023 8:16:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
" ....modern people are giving up Christianity."

True. And that's why 'modern people' are flushing themselves down the gurgler, and taking Western civilisation with them.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 3 August 2023 8:54:55 AM
Why is it that those who preach the most about
religion, freedom of speech, differences of opinions,
are more comfortable seeing two men
holding guns than holding hands?
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 3 August 2023 10:13:52 AM
David f, So, you only see one view as free of hate and it is yours, all other views are hate speech. I do not follow your atheistic views, so by your definition you must hate me. Otherwise, you have double speak.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 3 August 2023 1:34:26 PM
Dear Josephus,

I don't know what you're on about. There is much hate inspired by Christianity. That doesn't mean that there isn't also good things to be found in Christianity and in other religions and philosophies I don't share.

You seem determined to make me your enemy. However, I am not and won't be made so. Probably, you think you're a good person. I won't argue with that.
Posted by david f, Thursday, 3 August 2023 1:58:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13