The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Muslim group behind 'mega-mosque' seeks to convert all Britain

Muslim group behind 'mega-mosque' seeks to convert all Britain

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. All
CJ... 'curse' is one translation. "May Allah destroy them" is another.

Allah is at WAR with them is yet another.

That is where it becomes intimidating. Because Islam is as much a 'state' as a religion. If "Allah is at war" with certain people then...surely it's not difficult to see how this must inevitably connect with the apparatus of state? There are umpteen zillion Quranic verses to support that very thing.

Jews are a 'race' here.. Christians are from any race.

One only has to show:

1/ Islam is a state +religion
2/ The Islamic state fights those who Allah is at war with.
3/ Justify this from the Quran.

and one has made the case.

My view of course in all this.. is TURF OUT THE STUUUUPID LAW (RRT2001)and let people say what they like, within reason. In my view, 'reason' includes stringent criticism of the idiosyncracies and repulsive aspects of any faith, including mine.

I'm not trying to simply 'rabble rouse' as Pericles puts it.. I want THE LAW CHANGED so that we are free. I'm showing the idiocy and discriminatory nature of these laws.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 9:24:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Then why base your entire argument on "RACIAL DISCRIMINATION ACT 1975"? Further, you're on very slippery ground trying to argue the 'race' card here.

Nah. You're just rabble-rousing again, on the flimsiest of evidence as usual. And anyway, the odious 'two Dannys' eventually got off, didn't they?

You just want an unfettered ability for those of your ilk to disseminate their Islamophobic propaganda in the community.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 9:35:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CJ...close...but no cigar.. (which would quickly fume up that little room of yours anyway :)

What I want.. is this.

THE RIGHT... to BE criticized... and to criticize..unfettered by law on valid points of public interest.

The assumption on which the following is based is this:
The expressed and documented view of the MUFTI OF AUSTRALIA Now Sheikh Femhi, that the Quran is the absolute word of Allah, which never changes and which is not open to private interpretation or historical 'contextualization'.

1/ "Institutionalized domestic violence" Quran 4:34

2/ "Institutionalized sexual slavery" Quran 23:5-6

3/ "The behavior of Mohammad" (you know all this by now) from the histories and hadiths. (because he is held up as 'the best of all mankind' which includes his marriage to the 9 yr old)

4/ "The call for destruction of Christians and Jews". (9.30)

5/ "The justification of aggressive war against non muslim states to impose Islamic rule. (but not specifically to directly force conversions) (9:29)

Now.. If someone wants to ripppp into me, my faith, the bible and say "OH the BIBLE is HOMOPHOBIC..abhorrent..cruel... discriminatory against gays, oppresses women"... I don't have the slightest problem with that. They can even try to BAN the bible. (to try that would be the best thing ever for the Church..trust me)

I would simply USE such accusations as a launching pad for a clear statement of the faith in the full confidence that truth and reason will win out in the end. (But Homosexuals will never agree with the content of Romans 1 so all we can do is re-state what the Scriptures teach)

You see, most of Europe is now intimidated by Muslims...(fear of public officials to allow any anti Islamic dissent, but their willingness to allow anti USA/Bush dissent)
Remember '10 teams' ? this is what is happening in UK right now.
http://www.members.aol.com/englandfreedom/index.htm
Personally..I find this distressing, scary and futile because it has an 'ethnic/race' basis.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 11:58:14 AM
Boazy: "Remember '10 teams' ? this is what is happening in UK right now.
http://www.members.aol.com/englandfreedom/index.htm
Personally..I find this distressing, scary and futile because it has an 'ethnic/race' basis."

This is a joke, right? This is just a bunch of English frootloops, right? Mind you, I could think of a few potential members for them from this forum.

I particularly like the dress code :)

Really, Boazy - do you believe every crackpot site you find on the Internet?

And what happened to your '10 teams' anyway - did they go the way of the green triangle?
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 12:26:48 PM
Where there is scaremongering; where there is intolerance; where there is the SLIGHTEST opportunity to drive a wedge.............

........here come de' preacher man!

(Agreed Snake.)
Posted by Ginx, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 12:45:47 PM
CJ Morgan wrote "http://www.members.aol.com/englandfreedom/index.htm
Personally..I find this distressing, scary and futile because it has an 'ethnic/race' basis."

Are you scared because your race could be a target? If it's futile, why are you scared?
Don't spend the rest of your life hiding under your bed because of an English movement. This movement is a welcome backlash to what the Brits have increasingly suffered over the last few decades. If only the same could happen here, but that won't happen until islamophiles like you have allowed Australia to become like Britain.

Do you want to wait until we need an Armaggedon, a Helter Skelter, a RaHoWa? Nip the problem in the bud.
Posted by Dorian Hawkmoon, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 1:10:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14