The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Budget for aboriginal

Budget for aboriginal

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
I think Paul1405 is an outcast & this is his way to try to recoup his lost credibility with those who are not as devoid of integrity as he is !
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 30 May 2023 10:19:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nah Indy,

I'm not an "outcast", I'm a CONCRETE JUNGLE BUNNY you said so yourself.

Proud Boy Jose'

How many social events was there in your town where black and white came together as equals. Maybe you white fellas went down to the blacks camp on the river bank now and then for a BBQ or square dance, or some such thing. Back in ya fathers and grandpas day, they would have just gone down and raped the Aboriginal women, was that the sort of getting together social event you were familiar with? Hummmmm.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 31 May 2023 3:33:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,
Nah, your interpretation of Jungle Bunny is different to what I meant so, that's that !
My bet is that I have been to way more gatherings with indigenous than you could ever dream of nor will you be likely to ever being grabbed by the family je..ls & asked "give me w...e b..y".
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 31 May 2023 6:32:36 PM
Thanks for starting this thread Josephus. Obviously sometimes we need to have ethnically based policies because different ethnicities have different needs- and they want to set the terms of their own future as an ethnic unit- but at some point you need to ask if they can live on the same land or should there be an autonomous separation so that they can live without conflict. Having ones own land gives them an ability to determine their own destiny- have their own institutions that represent their own interest- on both the white and the aboriginal side. If aboriginal people don't like the way they are being governed- they could govern themselves- on their own land- and then they can't complaint about the results. Somebody recently indicated that aboriginals already control 51% of the land in Australia- concerning if true. I think the communists are racists and genocidal against Anglo people- they don't believe in Anglo rights to control their own land. Every ethnicity needs land to control their own future- those without their own land will be destroyed- Anglos need their own land too- to create their own rules for the benefit of themselves- but Communists seem to want Anglos destroyed.

Perhaps the racist mass destruction of native languages can be blamed on Communists. Communists are responsible for their own fascist interference.

I'm concerned however that aboriginal communities are not sustainable because aboriginal communities often don't seem to want to manage themselves but Anglo people don't want to manage them either and Anglo people have their own financial responsibilities within their own culture. They just seem to want to drink their lives away at Anglo tab- in order for a community to be sustainable it needs to produce as well as consume
Posted by Canem Malum, Wednesday, 31 May 2023 8:29:59 PM
Quoted. "Anthony Albanese’s pitch to Australians for months has been that they should vote for his voice because it will be an important “but modest change”. Only the cat is now out of the bag with his comments in a speech to Indigenous leaders this week declaring “let this be no modest change”.
In the clearest sign yet of what will come, all Australians need to look at the enormous Aboriginal heritage changes about to roll out across Western Australia from July 1. What’s more, these changes will create a whole new land-use approvals regime that circumvents elected officials and subjects the rights of private property owners to Aboriginal heritage assessment.
Especially since the May 2020 destruction of the cave at Juukan Gorge that had been a site of human habitation for more than 40,000 years, Western Australia has been grappling with how better to protect Aboriginal heritage without obstructing reasonable development. The result is the Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act, which will start to come into effect next month.
Many of the practices and procedures under this act are still being finalised, but it’s already clear that for most significant developments – instead of applying to local, state and possibly federal governments for approval – there will soon be an additional requirement to have approval from relevant Aboriginal bodies".
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 2 June 2023 10:40:43 AM
Aboriginal Dictatorship of Australia is what a Yes vote will bring & ultimately result in Anarchy !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 7 June 2023 11:35:16 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12