The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Budget for aboriginal

Budget for aboriginal

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All
Dear Indyvidual,

What it this bunkum? "Aboriginal Dictatorship of Australia is what a Yes vote will bring & ultimately result in Anarchy !"

God strewth mate, is that what you are really contending?

This really has come down to a fear that somehow this may impact you in some small way hasn't it.

How utterly pathetic. How about you think about others for just the briefest moment. Our indigenous feel this small change, a non-binding Voice, is important to them and they are asking for it to happen.

For you to blow this up like you have is direct racism.

Get a bloody grip.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 7 June 2023 12:55:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steeleredux,
You'd better go out & talk to some of these so-called "indigenous" activists and, yes I mean those self-proclaimed white ones before you do a Paul1405 & bleating Racism at every opportunity !
I can accept that you have no experience in that field but please do not jump into the deep end with people who do !
Only today I spoke with a bloke who is a self-called "Half-Cast" & he agrees with me on this.
The real problem with the Voice is that it is not a wholly Indigenous Voice with the well-being of Australian indigenous in mind !
It's a Govt funding teat ready to be sucked on by a massive horde of non-indigenous !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 7 June 2023 4:18:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"For you to blow this up like you have is direct racism." Indyvidual you're well known for pressing the race button at every opportunity. Steele tagged you for what you are.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 7 June 2023 4:43:34 PM
The only aboriginals who should have a real Voice are the full blood. Half castes are not speaking for full bloods. Half castes have a hope in gaining power in government and have another culture and ambition.
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 7 June 2023 5:03:08 PM
Dear Indyvidual,

You say: "It's a Govt funding teat ready to be sucked on by a massive horde of non-indigenous !"

Tell me how that is going to occur with a body which will have no funds to distribute.

You are just pulling little mantras out of your backside and thinking they are even the slightest bit relevant to the topic. They aren't and your dog whistling is just pathetic.

Give it a miss.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 7 June 2023 7:21:47 PM
how that is going to occur with a body which will have no funds to distribute
SteeleRedux,
Ha Ha, very funny but don't give up your day job to become a comedian !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 7 June 2023 7:30:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All