The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Budget for aboriginal

Budget for aboriginal

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All
A sign of a true racists is seen in those who like to refer to "half casts" and "full bloods". You'll not hear them speak of a "half cast European" etc. There refer to Aboriginals in the same way as their bigoted grandfathers did in the 1930's.

Indy, I suppose you believe all that dosh will be going to us "Concrete Jungle Bunnies". I see another one of your little, I know a bloke stories again; "Only today I spoke with a bloke who is a self-called "Half-Cast" & he agrees with me" Did ya give him the 'Dulux' colour chart test you are fond of to determine his bona-fidies?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 8 June 2023 5:30:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul and Steele,
The Voice will accomodate the NIAA who have last year a budget $4.5 Billion of tax payer funds and a large portion went to pseudo companies that had some persons who identified as aboriginals.
http://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/not-fully-fit-for-purpose-anao-finds-major-issues-with-how-the-national-indigenous-australians-agency-handles-fraud/news-story/48dccd75b42d4056dc4a5e3cee7159ee
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 8 June 2023 8:32:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I suppose you believe all that dosh will be going to us "Concrete Jungle Bunnies".
Paul1405.
Well, since you're openly calling yourself one then yes I suppose that includes you !
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 8 June 2023 8:48:01 AM
The aboriginals who have advanced the Voice are those that already have a lifestyle equivalent to the average citizen or above. They do not need a Voice as many of them are interracial and have a non aboriginal voice.
Linda Burney being one already has a voice in Government for which she receives an income above the average. Her main source of income is from her primary work as a politician. Linda Burney’s average salary per month and other career earnings are over $400,000 dollars annually.
DOES SHE NEED A VOICE IN THE CONSTUTION?
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 8 June 2023 8:51:32 AM
It is worth a look at the lifestyle and income of the elite pushing the Voice. Noel Pearson would be one of 20 members of the Senior Advisory Group to help co-design the Indigenous voice to government set up by Ken Wyatt, the Minister for Indigenous Australians. The Group is co-chaired by Wyatt, Marcia Langton and Tom Calma.

Noel Pearson net worth $1.400,000 he is average in the population.

Ken Wyatt His main source of income is from his primary work as a former politician. His average salary per month and other career earnings are over $400,000 dollars annually.

Marcia Langton Redmond Barry Distinguished Professor
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health

Thomas Edwin Calma, AO FAA FASSA (born 1953), is an Aboriginal Australian human rights and social justice campaigner, and 2023 senior Australian of the Year. He is the sixth chancellor of the University of Canberra, a post held since January 2014, after two years as deputy chancellor.

Do these people need a Voice because of their disadvantage?
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 8 June 2023 10:45:22 AM
Paul1405 said- A sign of a true racists is seen in those who like to refer to "half casts" and "full bloods". You'll not hear them speak of a "half cast European" etc. There refer to Aboriginals in the same way as their bigoted grandfathers did in the 1930's.

Answer- I suppose that Paul1405 isn't big on integrity or defining terms. Interesting that those on the Communist side of politics don't have the same opinion when it comes to industry self regulation.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 8 June 2023 4:57:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy