The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > World Pride Sydney 2023

World Pride Sydney 2023

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. All
The Woke brigade will not be happy till everyone has no sexual morality. This has been tried in societies before Christianity enforced that sex was only to be between a husband and wife. Today society has no barriers and is obsessed with sexuality and will be the downfall of Western society. These Pride people have multiple sex partners and condoms line the parks and streets. The genuine homosexuals will not be there to celebrate debauchery like two friends of mine.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 11:11:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
josephus,

You must live in a different world to me. Firstly you're
using the American term - "woke" which actually means
awareness of social wrongs. There's nothing wrong of being
aware. And then your knowledge of homosexuals having
multiple partners I think is not accurate. Neither is your
claim that condoms are everywhere. What kind of place do you
live in - a brothel?

It appears that you have bought into myths about gay people
that some religions like to promote. A pity. Christian
religions should actually follow the teachings of Christ -
who did not preach hatred. Also the record of the churches
regarding sexual abuse - gives them no authority to preach
to others on how they should behave.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 11:27:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I told Foxy that what she wrote made no sense. She advised that was her point. I guess her point was that she wrote nonsense. Strang...but accurate.

"And then your knowledge of homosexuals having
multiple partners I think is not accurate. "

Yeah. If that were true the authorities would be recommending the QWERTY crowd visitors to PrideMonth get the Monkey Pox vaccine...oh wait..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2023-02-13/mpox-vaccination-encouraged-ahead-of-world-pride-sydney/101953154
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 12:02:12 PM
Australia can be LGBTQI rights champion in Asia-Pacific
http://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australia-can-be-lgbtqi-rights-champion-in-asia-pacific-20230219-p5clmo.html

The question I ask is why must we meddle in the affairs of other nations?
Indonesia is a Muslim country.
Many of the smaller island nations are Christians.
This is no secret.

I touched on this topic months back when a forum poster started a thread supporting anti-burka initiatives in a foreign country.
- I said you're going to get a heap of people killed.

Now lets talk about Iran protests which began in relation to Mahsa Amini who was purported to have been arrested for breaking Iran's Hajib laws.
I saw the video where she passed out and did not recover in the lobby of an Iranian police station.
Apparently her father said there was no sign of injury, and that she had suffered health conditions in her life previously.
Look it up.
Yet the news says she died due to blunt force trauma, and the US used university students to come out onto the streets and protest to create civil unrest.
And of course there was violence and the Iranian government took steps to quell that protest.
Which eventually resulted in 428 people being killed, and many who are facing execution.
Was it worth it and do you think the US who sponsored the unrest cared about the dead, no the dead served exactly the purpose they were supposed to serve.
To die. That was the aim.
So that the US could claim civil rights violations for a situation it engineered itself.
When will you all learn that this path IS NOT THE WAY?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 1:04:13 PM
[Cont.]
Is it bad enough the way they treated Israel Folou, for his 'right to religion'?
Now you want to cause civil unrest in all these nations, for what purpose? to conduct regime changes and move them closer in-line with 'western democracy' and 'Western hegemony'?

The United States political class is at constant war in otherwise peaceful countries, always looking for an issue to drive a wedge.
This must stop.

then on the other end of the spectrum we have people like Jeffrey Wall, who advocates for 'using the Christian groups' to garner influence, for the true purpose of isolating China.

- And we call ourselves a democracy?
- We don't respect other peoples nations.
It's all a front to further the aims of Western powers, and we act in a manner where we don't care who dies so long as it moved us closer to a preferable end result.

SHAME ON THE WEST.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 1:04:35 PM
mhaze,

So taking preventitive measures by vaccination means
that you're what exactly in your mind?

Than all gays have multiple partners?

Really?

And you think I'm strange?
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 1:09:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11