The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > World Pride Sydney 2023

World Pride Sydney 2023

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. All
Over the next 17 days Sydney Mardi Gras and Sydney WorldPride unite to present a truly global LGBTQIA+ pride festival – the very first in the Southern Hemisphere. 2023 is an important year for Australia's LGBTQI+ communities, it marks Australia’s 50th anniversary of the first Gay Pride Week, the 45th anniversary of the first Mardi Gras Parade, and 5th year anniversary of Australian marriage equality.

Its great to see that most Australians have moved on from the dark old days when gay and lesbian people were stigmatised and persecuted by haters and bigots. Over the next couple of weeks Australians will unit to celebrate our brothers and sisters of the LGBTQI+ community. Not to mention the millions of dollars the festival will add to the Sydney economy.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 18 February 2023 6:43:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Absolutely disgusting! And there is no evidence that "most people" have "moved on" and accepted this disgusting nonsense because the thugs have got them too frightened to say anything against the weirdos, perverts and the ideologues using the poor fools poncing about with Ockernese.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 18 February 2023 9:45:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Over the next couple of weeks Australians will unite to celebrate our brothers and sisters of the LGBTQI+ community."

SOME Australians will unite.
Certainly not all, which actually means the word 'unite' is somewhat overstated.

'Tolerate', is different to 'celebrate'.
I'm glad I don't live in that part of town.
I'd have to find somewhere else to live for the next 3 weeks.

- I couldn't cop seeing the whole local community being turned into into a debauched gay-bar. Yuck.
Drunken gay and trans people yelling and yahooin all night long for 3 weeks straight.

They're forcing this upon residents who may oppose it.
Can't the queer-brigade just go and set up in some cow-paddock in the middle of nowhere like other festivals do instead of giving local residents who oppose it no choice?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 18 February 2023 12:39:37 PM
Dear Paul,

I would love to be in Sydney for this. There's such
a wide choice of events, performances, and artists performing.
There's one event that I'd especially like to attend -
its to be held at the Art Gallery of NSW - it sounds interesting
with so many artist commissions. There's also quite a few
plays that sound interesting - on different themes. Then of course
there's the Gay Pride Parade down Oxford Street with 12,000
marchers, and 200+ floats. It should be spectacular.

Anyway I'll be watching as much as I can on TV.
If I was more mobile - I'd definitely go.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 18 February 2023 1:36:27 PM
Hi Paul,

Here's a link to the events:

http://sydneyworldpride.com/events/
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 18 February 2023 2:59:06 PM
ttbn,

"Absolutely disgusting! And there is no evidence that "most people" have "moved on"" Of course people like you are still rooted in your 1950's mentality, loaded up with your hate filled prejudices. No worries you are irrelevant in your ever diminishing cohort.

Hi Foxy, some great events there, and its good to see people of difference can come out and showcase what they have to offer to the community in so many diverse fields. And of course have fun at the same time.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 18 February 2023 3:45:59 PM
Hi Paul,

I think that many people have moved on. Even the police
force in Sydney now marches in the Gay Mardi Gras Parade.
So gone are the police bashings of days of old. Also the
same-sex marriage legislation passed - which many thought
wouldn't.

Still I dare say there are a few people who for religious
reasons won't give their support - like the guy from Kiwi
Copy in Sydney who refused to make copies of a flyer.

But over 500,000 visitors (maybe more) are expected to attend
including visitors from overseas. So it is a very big deal
for the city. Anyway we'll see how it pans out. I've spoken
to a few Sydneysiders - and they are excited about the events.
They say it's good for the economy.

I wonder if this will ever catch on in other cities around
Australia. Not on such a large scale as this. This is a
special event. But on a smaller scale of LGBTQI celebrations?
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 18 February 2023 4:01:56 PM
My apologies. The guy was from Kwik Copy.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 18 February 2023 4:19:14 PM
Pathetic attention-seekers and show offs the lot of them, including Ockernese, who wants to be the 'first PM to march in a homosexual Mardi Gras. What a disgusting exhibition that will be: our PM, televised world wide, poncing along with a bunch of barely-clad homosexuals. No wonder China thinks that we will be a pushover.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 18 February 2023 4:57:33 PM
Dear Armchair Critic,

A short history lesson for up as to why Mardi Gras parades down Oxford Street and not ... "in some cow-paddock in the middle of nowhere like other festivals".

In 1978 a number of individuals went into the bars along Oxford Street asking customers to join them in a protest highlighting discrimination (at that time) against homosexuals and a plea to introduce law reform in this area. The subsequent protest march ended with unimagined police violence, arrests and 'outings'. (There is plenty of documented evidence of just how bad it was should you wish to check, or in case you don't believe me.)

So, I make no apology to you or anyone else if we remember and celebrate this important event in our history 'in situ'
Posted by Aries54, Saturday, 18 February 2023 5:29:06 PM
Foxy,

Thanks for the link to the events.

My niece, Carly, is performing:

Chase
Gadigal Land
Carriageworks
Posted by Poirot., Saturday, 18 February 2023 8:02:23 PM
Hi Poirot,

I wish we could go to Sydney and attend some of
the events. Sydney is my hometown where I grew up.
I'm so happy that it's finally grown up - and an
event such as this is now taking place.

There's so many talented people in our society that
have been ignored for so long. Writers, poets,
artists, actors, film producers, dancers, musicians,
singers, so many who were unable to let us know who
they really were and had to comply with what was
"acceptable" .Now the freedom they must be feeling
to be able to just be themselves.

That's worth celebrating!

Go Sydney!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 19 February 2023 4:33:18 AM
Dear Poirot,

You'll have to let us know how your niece went
in CHASE - It sounds interesting being described as
" a First Nations gathering space event".
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 19 February 2023 5:01:48 AM
Friday February 24th is going to be the Opening Concert
to be held in the Domain in Sydney. It's going to be hosted
by former Australian Idol winner - Casey Donovan and drag
queen Courteney Act. And the concert will feature Kylie
Minogue, Charli XCX, and Jessica Mauboy.

It promises to be a spectacular event.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 19 February 2023 2:39:09 PM
Meanwhile, in news that will be much more relevant and of interest to a far larger audience, the AFL pre-season starts this week.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 19 February 2023 3:07:12 PM
Talking about relevance and interest?

Football Australia is continuing in its ambition
to become the most inclusive and welcoming sport
for ALL Australians by partnering with the Sydney
WorldPride 2023.

http://footballaustralia.com.au/news/football-australia-partners-worldpride-2023
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 19 February 2023 5:00:46 PM
Sporting bodies should keep out of politics. They don't discriminate against anyone - except Christians - so there is no need to harp about it and engineer such things as 'pride rounds' and the wearing of 'pride' jumpers. It's one thing to tolerate homosexuality; quite another to promote it and force it down people's throats.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 19 February 2023 5:56:14 PM
Unfortunately there are those on here who want a return to the bad old days of bigotry and hatred towards minorities within society, including members of the LGBTQIA+ community.

Hi Foxy,

A couple of gay friends are travelling from interstate to enjoy the festivities in Sydney. A wonderful pair of guys with hearts of gold. They arrived last Thursday, staying about a week I believe.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 19 February 2023 6:52:17 PM
I suppose this will bring about an increase in homosexual immigration since this event is world ground breaking !
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 19 February 2023 8:16:20 PM
Dear Paul,

Just a few thoughts:

There's something that I'd like to say
Because the gays aren't about to go away
Which may be hard for some to take
But for humanity that's simply great

People come in all shapes and sizes
From Adam and Eve to other guises
Adam and Steve you may think queer
But many families hold them dear

Police bashings now have stopped
And in their place World Pride has popped
Instead of hate tolerance prevails
Which makes our world a better place.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 20 February 2023 7:29:43 AM
Thanks for that Foxy,

Its been a busy week for the bigots and haters.

Bigots and Haters

With Darkies demanding an necessary say
And refos who simply wont go away,
Now the poofs are throwing a party
for all those who are deemed so arty farty.
Our old men's brigade
are rather dismayed
All they want is for it to rain on their bloody parade!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 20 February 2023 8:12:34 AM
Hi Paul,

Loved your work.

Great stuff! You should do it more often.

For a better place we should all strive
A place in which we could all thrive
And in Sydney this Summer we must go and see
Enjoy and take part in the gaiety.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 20 February 2023 8:39:46 AM
"there are those on here who want a return to the bad old days of bigotry and hatred towards minorities within society,"

Rubbish, as per usual.

The point of my mentioning the new AFL season was that, for most people these so-called gay events are a yawn. If blokes want to put on gold lamé hotpants and ponce around Oxford street, well fine. Couldn't care less. But when its treated as an act of bravery on the scale of D-Day and asserted that we all have to swoon over it, then it gets up the nose.

The ($1 billion++ per year) ABC have turned over their facilities and budgets to pushing the notion that this is some earth-shattering event , which it ain't.

Struth, even Gardening Australia has been bumped so the ABC can show blokes poncing around in gold Lamé hotpants. I suggested to the wife that they should have done a Gardening Australia episode about pansies and then they might have been able to keep their time-slot.

People failing to swoon over all this doesn't mean they have ill-will toward the alphabet crowd. It just means we don't care and would prefer to be left out of it. But that's not the point, is it? The new elite require that we positively confirm our acceptance of the qwerty culture.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 20 February 2023 8:55:29 AM
Good to see the Indians clean up Australia, which is more interested in PC politicking these days than it is in cricket. It's a pity that can’t have there huge incomes taken away as well.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 20 February 2023 9:49:36 AM
I've just spoken to family members in Sydney.
Apparently the city is buzzing with excitement and
activity.

People feel that this is a huge landmark
event and a huge opportunity for the city. It will
turbocharge the economy, create jobs, and support
local businesses across the state, This once in a
lifetime festival will take place over 17 days with
over 300 free and ticketed events taking place across
the city.

500,000 participants expected to take part including an
estimated 78,000 visitors.

This is the first WorldPride Festival ever held in
the Southern Hemisphere.

There's so much for visitors to see and do.

It promises to be a fabulous event.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 20 February 2023 9:58:11 AM
I forgot to mention that the Sydney Opera House was lit
up in the colours of the Pride Progress Flag to mark the
opening night of WorldPride 2023 on Friday (17 Feb.).

The landmark was lit up in rainbow colours as part of
Sydney's WorldPride Rainbow City's activation which will see
45 pieces of public art installed across the city including
rainbows on Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach, and at the Royal
Botanic Gardens as well as within the Blue MOuntains.

Check out the calendar of events.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 20 February 2023 10:10:51 AM
http://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/d0f7b2e77f662963e3609bc35a40dc928fd56f2b416e03bcca0710eef62edadb.jpg?w=800&h=631

http://youtu.be/dK43yHIUMKA
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 20 February 2023 4:14:09 PM
WARNING the above link from mhaze, may contain a VIRUS and its not COVID.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 20 February 2023 4:40:11 PM
mhaze,

http://sbs.com.au/gayhatedecades/
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 20 February 2023 5:26:44 PM
Dear Paul,

I've put in an anti-viral link that may help.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 20 February 2023 5:28:24 PM
Outrage after six-year-olds told they must wear 'pride shirts' to play soccer at half-time of an A-League game
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11757377/A-League-pride-round-Six-year-olds-told-wear-pride-shirts.html

Keep the kids out of your gay pride celebrations
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 20 February 2023 9:09:30 PM
That's pretty funny....the links are from Disqus and YouTube so the chances of a virus are zero.

"Keep the kids out of your gay pride celebrations"

But, but...the whole point of this is indoctrination, and the kids are the best place to start.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 7:03:44 AM
mhaze,

The anti-virus obviously won't work with you.
Sadly, as we can all see you have been indoctrinated
long, long ago.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 8:32:28 AM
"The anti-virus obviously won't work with you."

Huh? I'm sure you think that makes sense....you'd be wrong.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 8:41:58 AM
Sodom and Gomorrah.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 9:11:29 AM
mhaze,

Just proven my point.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 9:20:18 AM
The Woke brigade will not be happy till everyone has no sexual morality. This has been tried in societies before Christianity enforced that sex was only to be between a husband and wife. Today society has no barriers and is obsessed with sexuality and will be the downfall of Western society. These Pride people have multiple sex partners and condoms line the parks and streets. The genuine homosexuals will not be there to celebrate debauchery like two friends of mine.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 11:11:33 AM
josephus,

You must live in a different world to me. Firstly you're
using the American term - "woke" which actually means
awareness of social wrongs. There's nothing wrong of being
aware. And then your knowledge of homosexuals having
multiple partners I think is not accurate. Neither is your
claim that condoms are everywhere. What kind of place do you
live in - a brothel?

It appears that you have bought into myths about gay people
that some religions like to promote. A pity. Christian
religions should actually follow the teachings of Christ -
who did not preach hatred. Also the record of the churches
regarding sexual abuse - gives them no authority to preach
to others on how they should behave.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 11:27:34 AM
I told Foxy that what she wrote made no sense. She advised that was her point. I guess her point was that she wrote nonsense. Strang...but accurate.

"And then your knowledge of homosexuals having
multiple partners I think is not accurate. "

Yeah. If that were true the authorities would be recommending the QWERTY crowd visitors to PrideMonth get the Monkey Pox vaccine...oh wait..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2023-02-13/mpox-vaccination-encouraged-ahead-of-world-pride-sydney/101953154
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 12:02:12 PM
Australia can be LGBTQI rights champion in Asia-Pacific
http://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australia-can-be-lgbtqi-rights-champion-in-asia-pacific-20230219-p5clmo.html

The question I ask is why must we meddle in the affairs of other nations?
Indonesia is a Muslim country.
Many of the smaller island nations are Christians.
This is no secret.

I touched on this topic months back when a forum poster started a thread supporting anti-burka initiatives in a foreign country.
- I said you're going to get a heap of people killed.

Now lets talk about Iran protests which began in relation to Mahsa Amini who was purported to have been arrested for breaking Iran's Hajib laws.
I saw the video where she passed out and did not recover in the lobby of an Iranian police station.
Apparently her father said there was no sign of injury, and that she had suffered health conditions in her life previously.
Look it up.
Yet the news says she died due to blunt force trauma, and the US used university students to come out onto the streets and protest to create civil unrest.
And of course there was violence and the Iranian government took steps to quell that protest.
Which eventually resulted in 428 people being killed, and many who are facing execution.
Was it worth it and do you think the US who sponsored the unrest cared about the dead, no the dead served exactly the purpose they were supposed to serve.
To die. That was the aim.
So that the US could claim civil rights violations for a situation it engineered itself.
When will you all learn that this path IS NOT THE WAY?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 1:04:13 PM
[Cont.]
Is it bad enough the way they treated Israel Folou, for his 'right to religion'?
Now you want to cause civil unrest in all these nations, for what purpose? to conduct regime changes and move them closer in-line with 'western democracy' and 'Western hegemony'?

The United States political class is at constant war in otherwise peaceful countries, always looking for an issue to drive a wedge.
This must stop.

then on the other end of the spectrum we have people like Jeffrey Wall, who advocates for 'using the Christian groups' to garner influence, for the true purpose of isolating China.

- And we call ourselves a democracy?
- We don't respect other peoples nations.
It's all a front to further the aims of Western powers, and we act in a manner where we don't care who dies so long as it moved us closer to a preferable end result.

SHAME ON THE WEST.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 1:04:35 PM
mhaze,

So taking preventitive measures by vaccination means
that you're what exactly in your mind?

Than all gays have multiple partners?

Really?

And you think I'm strange?
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 1:09:54 PM
People can be faithful to one partner but it doesn't mea
that partner is faithful to them. Hence a vaccine is
advisable in some cases as a safety precaution - No?
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 1:11:29 PM
"Than[sic] all gays have multiple partners?"

Well I didn't say that, but please feel free to make up my opinions and then tell me they're wrong.

You asserted ( a claim without evidence) that Josephus was wrong in his thinking about homosexual promiscuity ("knowledge of homosexuals having multiple partners I think is not accurate.")

I was pointing out that promiscuity in the QWERTY community is so prevalent that the authorities have to make special provisions for it. Do try to keep up.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 1:58:22 PM
mhaze,

On page 7 josephus stated:

"Those Pride people have multiple sex partners and
condoms line the parks and streets."

To which I replied.

The Mpox vaccine has been recommended because of the huge
crowds expected at the WorldPride events. 50 cases a day
of Mpox from the US and South America
makes it a real possibility that people might have
undiagnosed Mpox infections. Thus the vaccine is
recommended as a precautionary measure for all. This was
taken from the link you gave.

And your problem is?
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 2:58:48 PM
I wonder how many of these homosexuals, trannies and whatever other names they are giving themselves are genuine. It has been suggested that it's THE way these days to get attention and victim-sympathy - apart from claiming to an aboriginal, of course.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 3:33:14 PM
Foxy in case you are not familiar with Pride, the reason is so you can meet other sex partners and have multiple orgies. I've seen sex happening in full view in the street.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 4:02:28 PM
josephus,

Wow! You certainly appear to know more about Pride than
I certainly do. As for seeing sex in the streets?
What part of the city were you in and why? What were
you doing there?

Sex in the streets? I guess that's common in many inner
cities. Don't you ever watch SVU ( Special Victims Unit)
on television? Sex is part and parcel of all cities.
And not just gay sex.

The inner cities remain epicentres of the sex industry.
In Sydney according to the web 39 brothels operate within
the city, mostly on the eastern half including Potts Point,
Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Surrey Hills, as well as the
city centres.

There are also about 40 other sex industry businesses such as
"restricted premises" strip and gay bars and clubs.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 21 February 2023 5:41:18 PM
Jose'

I don't know what you mean by "sex in the streets", a rather broad brush, I'm sure gay sex happens in relatively public places, as does heterosexual sex, its all happening in the oddest of locations.

I fully understand how disgusted you were! After watching for a half an hour, you left immediately I'm sure. I puke at your sanctimonious clap trap on this forum. Just a question, where were the paedophiles in your church having sex with young children? Behind the alter, something you refuse to answer. Its too uncomfortable for you, but you talk about your shock and revolution at the actions of consenting adults, why is that?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 22 February 2023 7:20:29 AM
"And your problem is?"

No problem. Just pointing out Monkey Pox is a disease of promiscuity and they are recommending it for the Pride Month attendees. Draw your own conclusion.

There's nothing particularly wrong with promiscuity if that's your thing and you're prepared to live (or die) with the consequences. But it was you trying to deny its existence in the QWERTY community.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 22 February 2023 11:30:27 AM
No, I was NOT denying that it existed in the gay community.
I was denying that ALL gays are promiscuous and have multiple
partners.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 22 February 2023 11:47:43 AM
Hi Paul,

Don't forget to watch the Mardi Gras Parade tonight.
Chanel 2, from 7.30pm - 11pm.

Should be spectacular.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 25 February 2023 3:49:33 PM
Thanks Foxy,

I'll be watching, keep an eye out for the OLO float, with ttbn, Indy, Hassy, Jose', SM and mhaze doing the nudie shuffle! CM will be bring up the rear with his upbeat recitations from Arserstolle! All to the sounds of The Village People's, Y.M.C.A.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 25 February 2023 5:11:38 PM
Hi Paul,

What a night it has been
What a rare mood I'm in
Why it's almost like being in love...

And what a night it was in Sydney! The colour, and floats,
the fireworks, the costumes, the music, the dancing in the
streets, the crowds. Incredible! What a Mardi Gras!

Three and a half hours it ran. Plus the after party.
It was quite a haul. Such a spectacular event - they pulled
out all the stops. Spectacular and at times confrontational.

A night to remember for so many.
It seemed to go on forever.

So many different types of people, police officers marching,
the Mayor of Sydney, mothers with children, and many more.
even people from overseas.

Sydney really did shine! Or should I say - Glittered?
Razzle dazzled?
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 February 2023 8:20:21 AM
Hi Foxy,

It was a great Mardi Gras Parade, good to see our First Nations folk up front with the 20m long Rainbow Serpent. I'm sure a great night was had by all.

There was an alternate parade; Yes, the 'Stick In The Mud Parade', up a blind alley somewhere in Narksville. It only had one float, a billy cart with half a dozen old farts on board waving a banner which read, "Down With Poofs". It only lasted 30 seconds, unfortunately half way through the floats wheels fell off, and it crashed and burned, leaving the old guys with their pants on fire! Most unfortunate.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 26 February 2023 8:39:48 AM
Monkey Pox. Not much 'pride' in that.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 26 February 2023 9:37:11 AM
who's footing the bill for all this gay debauchery?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 26 February 2023 9:53:25 AM
Dear Paul,

Smart people stay in monogamous relationships.
And the gays are smart.

That's why the LGBTQI organisations people pushed
for same-sex marriage legislation, which they
succeeded in getting passed.

And those who were against the legislation should
now simply keep quiet.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 February 2023 10:08:57 AM
As for who's paying for gay debauchery?

Debauchery is debauchery. Gay or any any other.

We all end up paying for it one way or another.

If COVID-19
was the first pandemic. Monkeypox the second. What is
the third pandemic going to be?

There has never been a more important time in history
to be a scientific researcher than now.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 February 2023 10:15:34 AM
Dear Paul,

Did you see our PM and Penny Wong marching in the
Mardi Gras Parade?

That's so great!

I can't help but wonder how many of our politicians
are gay - and if any other politicians marched?

Trent Zimmerman, Trevor Evans, Dr Kerryn Phelps, Tim
Wilson, Chansey Peach, come to mind.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 February 2023 1:52:54 PM
Hi Foxy,

Yes I did, it great to see the fantastic turnaround in acceptance over past 45 years of LGBTQIA+ folk. I have gay friends and they tend to be fairly ordinary for lifestyle. The Sydney Mardi Gras is people having fun, being involved or being spectators, gay folk entertaining us in a spectacular over the top cannivale style presentation.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 27 February 2023 12:42:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy