The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > World Pride Sydney 2023

World Pride Sydney 2023

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Jose'

I don't know what you mean by "sex in the streets", a rather broad brush, I'm sure gay sex happens in relatively public places, as does heterosexual sex, its all happening in the oddest of locations.

I fully understand how disgusted you were! After watching for a half an hour, you left immediately I'm sure. I puke at your sanctimonious clap trap on this forum. Just a question, where were the paedophiles in your church having sex with young children? Behind the alter, something you refuse to answer. Its too uncomfortable for you, but you talk about your shock and revolution at the actions of consenting adults, why is that?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 22 February 2023 7:20:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"And your problem is?"

No problem. Just pointing out Monkey Pox is a disease of promiscuity and they are recommending it for the Pride Month attendees. Draw your own conclusion.

There's nothing particularly wrong with promiscuity if that's your thing and you're prepared to live (or die) with the consequences. But it was you trying to deny its existence in the QWERTY community.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 22 February 2023 11:30:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No, I was NOT denying that it existed in the gay community.
I was denying that ALL gays are promiscuous and have multiple
partners.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 22 February 2023 11:47:43 AM
Hi Paul,

Don't forget to watch the Mardi Gras Parade tonight.
Chanel 2, from 7.30pm - 11pm.

Should be spectacular.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 25 February 2023 3:49:33 PM
Thanks Foxy,

I'll be watching, keep an eye out for the OLO float, with ttbn, Indy, Hassy, Jose', SM and mhaze doing the nudie shuffle! CM will be bring up the rear with his upbeat recitations from Arserstolle! All to the sounds of The Village People's, Y.M.C.A.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 25 February 2023 5:11:38 PM
Hi Paul,

What a night it has been
What a rare mood I'm in
Why it's almost like being in love...

And what a night it was in Sydney! The colour, and floats,
the fireworks, the costumes, the music, the dancing in the
streets, the crowds. Incredible! What a Mardi Gras!

Three and a half hours it ran. Plus the after party.
It was quite a haul. Such a spectacular event - they pulled
out all the stops. Spectacular and at times confrontational.

A night to remember for so many.
It seemed to go on forever.

So many different types of people, police officers marching,
the Mayor of Sydney, mothers with children, and many more.
even people from overseas.

Sydney really did shine! Or should I say - Glittered?
Razzle dazzled?
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 February 2023 8:20:21 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All