The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Jacinta Price

Jacinta Price

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. 13
  15. All
Oh,

Proud Boy Jose', has another one of those "I know a bloke" stories, in this case its, "a friend of mine", always bad . For the forums 'Usual Suspects' like the Trump lover Josephus, there's always someone at the ready to feed him a disparaging story about Aboriginal people. Surprising what one learns down at Proud Boy HQ. Unfortunately when I asked Josephus how many paedophiles were in his church, he didn't want to tell me, surely one of those mates of yours must have whispered a number in your ear. What is it Jose', 47,000?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 13 February 2023 3:47:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul

I recall you, Foxy and Albo accused people, who sought more information about YES and NO arguments for the Voice Referendum, as being simply Negative and simply Racist.

I note my comment of 15 January, at http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=10020&page=0#343148

"Thanks Foxy for replying.

However you are evading my main point!

That is Albanese following the Referendum Convention requiring his government provide each voter/"elector" with two 2000 WORD ARGUMENTS on the YES and NO CASES concercening the Voice Proposal(s)"

+++++++++++++++

Well Albo has been forced to do the honest thing: http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/08/labor-official-information-pamphlet-indigenous-voice-to-parliament-referendum-mailout

TITLE: "Labor reverses course on mailing out official pamphlet on Indigenous voice referendum"

BODY: "Government agrees to send out brochure laying out both arguments for voice to parliament after first claiming it was outdated in the internet age."

"Australian voters will receive an official information pamphlet laying out the cases for the yes and no campaigns of the Indigenous voice to parliament referendum, the Labor government has decided, changing tack after both sides raised concerns about plans to scrap the brochure."

Now Albo, is realising his Aboriginal Voice approach has been mistaken, even undemocratic.

Albo is learning he needs to respond to non-Aboriginal Voices as well.

In any case Aunty Lidia is destroying the Voice Campaign more than any other Australian, of any colour.

Regards Mavs
Posted by Maverick, Monday, 13 February 2023 4:18:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Maverick,

Still shyte-stirring I see.

Achieving much?

As long as you're happy.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 13 February 2023 5:46:00 PM
Hi Foxy

That is out of character language for you.

Did the truth that Albo knows he can no longer uphold a RACIST "Voice" policy touch a nerve with you? Instead there is rising opposition from Lidia and others, who don't want to lose their sovereignty to a Canberra Voice of sellouts to white control.

As Albo expects the "Plan A" RACE based Voice will fail, Albo has fallen back on Plan B. That is $100s of extra millions on Aboriginal spending to "Close the Gap" announced today http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/13/closing-the-gap-more-than-420m-to-be-spent-on-water-housing-and-food-security

Cheers Mavs
Posted by Maverick, Monday, 13 February 2023 7:01:16 PM
What a sorry bunch these Liberals are, with Redneck Dutton making an "I'm an idiot" speech with an insincere apology for his failure to front up for the Keven Rudd apology to the Stolen Generation 15 years ago. Yesterday the redneck was a no show at the breakfast, which 400 attended, to commemorate the Rudd apology.These rednecks and Uncle Toms expect Australians to vote for them, Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 14 February 2023 4:38:34 AM
What a bunch of fwits these Laborites and gangreens are. These morons think that they can fix racism by introducing a different form of racism.

I suppose they are too stupid to recognize the irony.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 14 February 2023 10:31:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11