The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Jacinta Price

Jacinta Price

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. 13
  15. All
too stupid to recognize the irony.
shadowminister,
They've been forced to learn to write & not to think & now we get bombarded with their nonsensical dreaming !
Irrational hangers-on competing at the trough they never helped to fill !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 15 February 2023 8:02:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Mavs,

A good post, it indicates a bloke who is thinking on the subject. I have no objection with those like you who have genuine concerns. But when I see ardent racists on the forum trumpeting racism as their excuse to oppose, I have to be sceptical. I believe this referendum if successful, and there's no guarantee of that, wont cause the sky to fall in. I believe Constitutional recognition of Indigenous Australia is way overdue. I don't support a treaty, at this time as I don't see the benefits for black or white Australia.

By the way, if there's a better way, I'm prepared to listen, but as yet no one has proposed as what I see as a better way, do nothing is not a long term option. The Voice it is!
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 16 February 2023 6:59:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Voice is not a "simple request", as the Ocker claims: it is a dangerous demand; a threat to our democracy that would vandalise our Constitution.

The Greens have demanded that the government pursue a Treaty and give aboriginal identifiers sovereignty, and the government has agreed.

The Ocker can no longer say that there is not now a firm, if unofficial, Green Labor Coalition working towards wrecking Australia.

I see that horrible ratbag, Rudd, is gibbering about what 'the world' would think of us if we don't endorse racism via the Voice. If 'the world' ever gives a thought to Australia at all, it would be in tears of laughter that we tolerate such grubs as Rudd have a bunch of vicious commos in government, who got only 32.6% of the primary vote.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 16 February 2023 7:17:10 AM
Paul,

We are worried about ardent racists such as yourself.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 16 February 2023 12:27:11 PM
SM,

Who are "we" you and the rest of your far right mob.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 16 February 2023 1:14:44 PM
Hi Paul,

Don't worry. It will be the Australian people who will
decide on whether to have a Voice to Parliament for
our Indigenous people or not. It will be interesting
to see what they decide. Doom and gloom was declared
with same-sex marriage. Yet it passed. I suspect this
will as well. Don't be frustrated what nay sayers say
or pay any attention to their attempted insults.

It says more about them than you.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 16 February 2023 1:20:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11