The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Jacinta Price

Jacinta Price

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
indyvidual,

Don't believe the myths and misinformation and fear-
mongering and blaming the disadvantaged unless we're
also willing to judge every rich member of society
as to how productive they are. Taken individual by
individual It's likely that there's more idleness and
abuse of government favours among the privileged than
among the ranks of the disadvantaged.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 17 February 2023 6:35:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's likely that there's more idleness and abuse of government favours among the privileged than
among the ranks of the disadvantaged.
Foxy,
Finally you're catching on. I have seen these bureaudroids with my own eyes & heard them with my own ears.
I have witnessed the corruption & incompetence of that Public Service Union protected elite.
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 17 February 2023 8:24:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
indyvidual,

I didn't realize that the elite needed to or belonged
to unions. They have their own "boy's club", or so
I thought.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 17 February 2023 10:37:18 PM
They have their own "boy's club", or so
I thought.
Foxy,
Yes, all they require is their Public Service Union membership card & presto, they're immune to accountability !
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 18 February 2023 4:51:22 PM
indyvidual,

I'm afraid I don't understand your consistent
negative references to the public service.
Where would we be without it?
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 19 February 2023 4:38:31 AM
Hi Foxy,

It may have something to do with Indy being sacked from the Public Service due to incompetence. He once claimed he worked for the PS for a short time about the Whitlam government era. Then it was onto social welfare ever since. Most likely unemployable.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 19 February 2023 5:43:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All