The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > When not to negotiate > Comments

When not to negotiate : Comments

By John Zeleznikow, published 10/7/2009

Compulsory mediation is superficially attractive but can be substantially wrong.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. All
Dear Sad Formershag – I have said consistently that the evidence to support my arguments regarding the denials and violations of children’s rights are in the Family Law (Shared Parental Responsibility) Act 2006 and reports of the decisions of the Family Courts. Please take the trouble to read the Act and some of those reports and you will find that the Act is concerned solely with the rights of parents and nowhere (a sin of omission) does it mention any respective rights of children in matters of residency, contact, and choice of whether, or not, they wish to have a `meaningful relationship' with a parent. Accordingly the Family Courts give paramountcy and precedency to the rights of parents. Yet it is supposedly about children and their `Best interests’.

The rancour and bitterness in your rants against females would clearly indicate that you have suffered some unspeakable horror at the hands of a female at some time. Some females tend to be like that when they are dissatisfied, disappointed, or unfulfilled by a male’s performance. But this is something I tend to find very often in most of those advancing and advocating the cause of father’s `rights’ in a proctalgic manner. Please get over it and I can assure you that you will have a much happier life and please do try to see these difficulties from the children’s viewpoint. Good wishes.
Posted by ChazP, Sunday, 19 July 2009 7:24:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Formersnag, Please do not spread this viral abusers rights plague using the word "father" as an excuse. These "mens rights" do not speak for me but only speaks for men who want to use it as an excuse to intimidate women and children into accepting something that you would never ask for. The Facts are that the "mens rights" groups are made up of nothing but a bunch of abusers who did not get their way, so they lied, cheated and intimidated government to obtain the shared parenting law - a scam for abusers to have all of the loopholes so that they can keep perpetrating in private. Everybody knows the stats that the FRs brought about were nothing but numbers found off a cornflakes packet. The cats out of the bag and no one is going to back off no matter how much verbal diarrhea you dispense.
Posted by Bobtwat, Sunday, 19 July 2009 8:34:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear chazP & bobtwat, you have been taking the words right out of my mouth all along. I could never have said any of it better myself. You destroy the feminist movement every time you repeat the same stuff we have been hearing for 40 years now and all made up of stats that came out of the corn flake packet exactly as you said.

I can recommend "Co-dependent No More" by Melody Beatey to you both as a guide to understanding what went wrong in your relationships. That's the micro Co-dependence or mind games that you played with your ex's, Macro Co-dependence is feminism or the global mind games that womanhood has been playing with mankind. Try also reading the article "7 year ache" in the Sunday Mail, fascinating stuff.

As your asking about my welfare? 1 marriage + 2 de-factos, 2 cases i left, 1 case, i through here out. All 3 miss my cooking, foot rubs and being multi orgasmic. Its not about me but the abuse of my children by women, that i had to watch. I have attended men's groups that were about recovery and moving on, whereas my ex's have never done a days counselling and are still in denial, like yourselves.

Compulsory mediation is a wonderful strategy, which would be working perfectly in all cases before the family court if only, it was not done in confidence so that parents negotiating in bad faith could be exposed for it later at the trial stage.

PS, search my "formersnag" profile on RSVP Internet dating site, send me a kiss and an email with your mobile number and we could catch up for coffee one day.
Posted by Formersnag, Tuesday, 21 July 2009 6:00:36 PM
Formersnag

Hilarious - I checked out your RSVP profile.

1. Why haven't you used a recent photo?

2. Why do you claim to have no children?

And you're 51 and are only interested in women 25 to 43? At 25 I was never interested in men old enough to be my father and now at 42, well my partner is 37. Why don't you want someone closer to your own age? You might find you have more in common and actually achieve a successful relationship.

http://www.rsvp.com.au/search/nameSearchAction.jsp?searchStr=formersnag

As for caring about children, you write nothing about that except at the very end where you claim to have written about "Abuse of Children & Adult-Children with Special Abilities" - hmmmmm doesn't fit with any of your previous self-description.

I am not saying I doubt that you have had an abusive partner, I do doubt that you have had three.

To paraphrase Lady Bracknell, "To be fail with one wife may be regarded as a misfortune, but to fail with 3 looks like incompetence."
Posted by Fractelle, Wednesday, 22 July 2009 10:25:46 AM
Childless, self-obsessed, "years of counselling" Fractelle, telling others how to live their lives. Hilarious? Gut-busting...
Posted by Antiseptic, Wednesday, 22 July 2009 10:41:36 AM
chazp and cronies
Stats from the child protection agency in WA 2006-2007 from a sample of 2 million people show that child abuse and neglect is carried out by biological mothers at double the rate of biological fathers and if you include mums new BF at 3 triple the rate. These figures correlate directly with figures from the australian institute of criminology 2006-2007 which show that of 22 child homicides 11 were perpetrated by the biological mother and 11 by a male family member 5 of these by mums new BF. Of course feminasty propaganda spin doctors like yourself conveniently ignore solid evidentiary statistics like this and pick and choose what suits your own twisted agendas.Statistics from the NSW bureau of crime show between 1998 and 2007 the number of women charged with domestic violence almost tripled rising from approx 900 to 2336 suppose you will ignore this as well. Anyone who reads this should have a look at the facebook site "family law campaign, lets protect our children", They have an in memoriam on their site of children killed by their PARENTS every case is a child killed by its father, not one killed by its mother,yet a quick google will turn up many children killed by mothers. They express disbelief that a child could be left in the care of a father who killed him yet only recently a mother killed her own child after the court left the child in her care despite her having already tried once to kill the child and having known significant psychological problems. They state that 1 in 3 girls will be sexually abused by the age of 18 yet i have been unable to find ANY statistics that show sexual abuse at anything remotely approaching these rates. My 19 yo daughter has dozens of female friends and to the best of my knowledge not a single one has been sexually abused. A well known german leader from the 1930s-40s would be proud of you " ignore any evidence which conflicts with your own agendas and delete anyone who disagrees with you".
Posted by eyeinthesky, Wednesday, 22 July 2009 6:17:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13