The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australian citizenship: removing the welcome mat? > Comments

Australian citizenship: removing the welcome mat? : Comments

By Peter van Vliet, published 5/12/2006

There is a shift away from a welcoming citizenship process towards a more selective or exclusive process.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All
Why, aqvarivs?

Because a "social acceptance" is a term invented by Anglo-racist colonizators luring educated skilled people from round a globe into nothing-for-non-Angloses-to-achieve Australia - the brightest example of such a lure, knowing in advance a very goal of bringing more slaves to their Anglo-England-crown, which is mere increase of a number of slaves to passively produce more jobs for Anglo-"arian" managers.

And those who refer to newcomers as only group feeling hatred towards Anglo-xenophobic Britaine-not-call-today-empire-in-general is utterly WRONG: in generations non-Angloses just hate and hate much more this still historically oversurvived cancerous tumour importing own pollution round the globe while mentoring "underhuman" nations on environment and justice, and I am personally hardly surprised recently for hatred demonstrated on the streets by locally born even in a second generation non-Anglo youths declaring that Australia is not their country because they being intentionally denied by both Anglo-peers and an education system of belonging to the land "socially".

Welcome to a real world of monarcho-Anglo-racism!
Posted by MichaelK., Saturday, 23 December 2006 8:16:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
MichaelK
I just want to say up front that my last post was rhetorical in nature. I think that regardless of national origin or country they are equally valid questions. Even for an Australian wishing to emigrate to Zimbabwe. Kind of like an all inclusive A to Z thing. However since you have chosen to post an answer I have given much attention to your post. And I can not reconcile the language of your post with mine. I get dizzy. Your post is like a Rorschach test. I don't have the skill necessary to define it's meaning. Is there anyway you could repost so that I could get a clear picture of the intent of your message. My apologies.
I'm just an everyday kinda man.
Posted by aqvarivs, Saturday, 23 December 2006 1:36:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
MichaelK “nothing-for-non-Angloses-to-achieve Australia”

“slaves to their Anglo-England-crown”
“Anglo-xenophobic Britaine-not-call-today-empire-in-general”
“monarcho-Anglo-racism!”

Oh the pitiful ranting of the bigot.

As aqvarivs asked “are you doing migrating to Australia if you don't agree with it's government or culture”

You replied with the above.

And aqvarivs concludes “Your post is like a Rorschach test”

I am a little more direct.

I have held back, not knowing whether your castration of English Grammar was due to it being a second language or if there was a more insidious and perverse agenda.
I do not believe anyone using English, even as a second language, could have contrived to acquire so many of the words and none of the syntax.

I think you are either so pig ignorant that passing an English test for citizenship would see you fail repeatedly or you are a provocateur, deliberately corrupting English to allow you to abuse it, to satisfy your own perversions.

From reading your deranged and meaningless diatribe it is clear that you are a racist.

I suggest you go back to whatever stagnant pond of non-anglo-saxon mediocrity it is in which you were spawned and stop polluting Australia with your worthless garbage.
The vast majority of Australians are not going to turn their back on their own history and heritage simply to pacify your demented (as defined by your absence of grammar) ranting (as defined by content).
Posted by Col Rouge, Sunday, 24 December 2006 9:24:18 AM
I find myself in total agreement with Col. Very rare.

Must be the season, Merry Christmas to all
Posted by Steve Madden, Sunday, 24 December 2006 12:35:59 PM
Col,goodonya old fella, and that's it for me for 2006, seasons greeting to all. May we all enter the new year with the same gusto as we left the old one behind.
Posted by Rainier, Sunday, 24 December 2006 12:40:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You are right, aqarivs:
You "get dizzy", to you a "post is like a Rorschach test", you "don't have the skill necessary to define it's meaning".

That is what exact problem with racist -probably, I would better not to use the most appropriate world in order this message to appear here- redneck majority, of whose even a though one could be intelligent outside their England-schooling is a heresy and out of English-proficiency, which is checking the appropriate to Anglo-Arians, suggested for lower beings from English-as-second-language-background tests at local so-called "Job Network" branches.

And your nickname itself is a perfect testimony to a perverted tongue, which is, of course, a deed allowed to Her Majesty Native Anglo-Speakers only.

By for now. I must jet off to a next international assignment somewhere in the States, I wish.
Posted by MichaelK., Sunday, 24 December 2006 9:27:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All