The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australian citizenship: removing the welcome mat? > Comments

Australian citizenship: removing the welcome mat? : Comments

By Peter van Vliet, published 5/12/2006

There is a shift away from a welcoming citizenship process towards a more selective or exclusive process.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All
And more on Anglo-racism:

"The Rorschach Test

After repeated letters from dozens of outraged psychologists and psychiatrists claiming that this page "violates the copyright on the Rorschach Test", we feel compelled to post this notice:

The information presented here, including the outlines of the Rorschach inkblots, is not in violation of copyright law. Please don't waste your time writing us to complain or threatening to "turn us in to the publisher".

Disclaimer Of Use
Reading the information provided here could compromise the administration of the Rorschach test, invalidating your answers. If you don't wish to take the Rorschach test (and we suggest NOT taking it in the context of a custody dispute if at all possible), tell the psychologist that you are familiar with the Rorschach test, have read about the test and have seen the inkblots. Any ethical psychologist will decline to administer the test upon learning this, and the issue of the test's validity will be a moot point.

Please note that the sample responses shown below are not necessarily "good" responses to the Rorschach. [] What we advise is that you DO NOT take a Rorschach test for any reason.

Most people have heard of the Rorschach test (pronounced "ror-shock"), but few have ever seen a real Rorschach inkblot. The blots are kept secret. []
Psychologists want the blots to remain a secret from the general public []. Whether they do remains controversial. Many psychologists think the Rorschach test is hopelessly unreliable; others see it as one of the cardinal tools of modern psychodiagnosis. Even among those who acknowledge the value of the test, there is disagreement on interpretation of responses.

Just as secret as the blots themselves are the ground rules for administering the test. [] If you ask if it is okay to turn the card upside down, the psychologist will respond that you may do as you like; it's up to you. []

Full text:
http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/rorschach.php
Posted by MichaelK., Sunday, 24 December 2006 9:36:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
MichaelK

Aquarius - the constellation
Aquarius - the astrological sign
Aquarius - the age of Aquarius
Aquarius - the genus Aquarius of water striders
Aquarius - (LM-7)Lunar excursion module of Apollo 13 mission
Aquarius - the NASA satellite as part of the EOS programme
Aquarius - the underwater laboratory off the Florida Keys
Aquarius - a launch vehicle designed to be launched in the ocean

Aquarius is also the name of a sports drink, a game, a brand of home computer,the name of a music record, a music store, and a music recording studio. And much more I'm sure.

In order to distinguish myself from all that clutter I chose to use the old stonemasons V in place of the English vowel U. I hope that answers your question.

As to the rest of your post I can only say What?
You really must calm down and try to put together better sentence structure. All I can decipher is the word racism and that you think the English language is racist? And jetting off to the States wont get you away from your having to speak English. Obviously your a terrible victim of your society and that society has not given redress to your demands for blanket acceptance. For all the people responsible for your hatred I would like to offer my sympathy and apology. Perhaps in the new year your language will become the language used in world communication. A hundred years or so ago it was French. Who knows you might get lucky.
Posted by aqvarivs, Monday, 25 December 2006 3:04:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you for delighting the Forum on AQUARIUS meanings:

"Aquarius is also the name of a sports drink, a game, a brand of home computer,the name of a music record, a music store, and a music recording studio. And much more I'm sure."

"In order to distinguish myself from all that clutter I chose to use the old stonemasons V in place of the English vowel U. I hope that answers your question" - m y question?

"As to the rest of your post I can only say What?" - you, aqvqrivs, really must calm down and try to put together all your brain power if any very developed in England or somewhere of her colonies round a globe, where even a slight possibility to use intellectual natural human abilities had been inherited by a mob of the privileged as a sure appendix to their feudal crowns.

All I can decipher is your absolute unacceptability of information provided with distinguished language skills used to stimulating some brain motion of "stonemasons V" forum participants.

Enjoy-if you were able to understand elementary things outside your colonial boy's damned vicious circle of inherited prejudgements. Of these elementary things clear notion was already highlighted. As well as a notion of playing the Australian citizenship rules-their very political and surely biological historically-linked relatives in Africa for instance ended up with UK passports as known.
Posted by MichaelK., Monday, 25 December 2006 11:55:15 PM
MichaelK

Way to hate dude! Your constant accusation of bigotry and racism is very defining. If I was to come across an animal as crippled as you are I would kill it out of hand. Nothing should have to bear that much suffering. I can not imagine how much it must suck to be you. If I was you, I think I would scrounge a plank or a piece of board and go down to the sea shore and push off in the hopes that my eternal suffering would come to an end or that I may bump into a deserted Ilse where I could rule as supreme overlord.
Posted by aqvarivs, Tuesday, 26 December 2006 2:56:38 AM
Well, you've got what you deserve and your explicit hatred is a pattern has usually subtly been hidden with smiles and speechifying of "English skills" possibly improvable upon at least five generations of under-caste non-English-natives if they managed populating all the way in a zoo of Anglo-xenophobic Australia.

However, a worldwide use of English is to a great extent grounded with primitive simplicity of this gray language intact upon centuries.

Let you leave your advice to higher race Arians having been kicked out from English colonies worldwide already rather than to me-I am among Australians who would not be granted by a range of expertly playing English British courts a UK passport while being in Guantanamo isolated by enduring the freedom, no right of abode for residing in metropoly or elsewhere.

However, me and Guantanamo are rather supportive elements of a democratic system your English-obsessed mates pretend only being very friends.

Let you stick to and follow up your advice yourself, which could be more practically reasonable, perhaps.
Posted by MichaelK., Tuesday, 26 December 2006 5:24:12 PM
Hi All im new here. Glad to hear all your views. Ive decided to respond to this post as i was having a chat to my greek neighbour the other day...about Australian ciitzenship..he told me that it didn't matter for him...and asked me do u need Australian citizenship to get a pension?...No no my friend, its not necessary..will citizenship stop all the muslim terrorists? no no my friend....will citizenship help my tomatoes grow..no no..my friend...he also said he would be proud to be a greek citizen but not an australian one....i excused myself then..i was afraid if i stayed, i might offend him..as i was told greeks are easily offended.

I wasn't sure if he was just joking or not... but i sure was disgusted with his comments..hope there aren't more people like him hey?
Posted by HarmonyTous, Monday, 1 January 2007 7:03:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy