The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A bigger storm is brewing > Comments

A bigger storm is brewing : Comments

By John Stone, published 21/11/2006

Media elites are in a frenzy over climate change while ignoring the real challenge.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
Peter, I find the terms "cross hairs" and "Hitler" offensive. Can we get beyond the redneck racist stereotype?

After stopping muslim immigration, I favour humane control of the remaining muslim culture. Exactly how that would happen, I haven't thought through.

This is not about hatred of anyone. "People grow like trees", "you grow where you are planted". A rainbow lorikeet is no more beautiful than a sparrow, each is adapted perfectly to its environment.

What I oppose are ideas and beliefs "incompatible with the peace, order and good government of our country".

What I support is humane and compassionate control of such culture.

I also hate feeling like a stranger in parts of my own country. I dislike the constant nauseous microshocks of foreign appearance and languages. Foreign languages, faces, dress, music and smells hit the subconscious with microshocks. At a personal level, I can have friends of foreign appearance and language and not be bothered much because their faces and voices are burned into my subconscious and it is a very personal interaction.

But ON MASS, my nervous system cannot deal with the constant microshocks. I am tired of it all. I physically cannot tolerate it. It is a physical/health/wellbeing issue. People have different tolerance levels for such microshocks, mine is overloaded. And I include goths, tattoos, muffin-tops, visible underwear, etc as foreign (attractive female bum crack exempted).

So you see its not about hate, its about overloading my nervous system.

Typically, kids of different races interact more freely than the older folk. Their nervous system is buzzing. The have the energy to deal with it and indulge their optimism. I am middle aged and fed up. I cant imagine how I will be when I am a "grumpy old man".

I can't tell you what your culture is, but I know mine and I see it is changing with foreign influences. Maybe you're not old enough to see change?

I want immigration stopped.

Yes Asians are far greater in numbers. I don't see any particularly incompatible ideas in Asian or US culture (also disappearing) at this time.
Posted by online_east, Tuesday, 12 December 2006 4:39:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I thought I responded to Online East - but may be I hit the wrong Key.

Ol E you seem to be a man of a sensitive disposition being subject to all these microshocks - in a global world I fear you will be overwhelmed -

Listen less to the Alan Joneses of this world may be that will help.

Cross hairs and Hitler references simply underline an intent to eliminate other races - you siad you agreed with sterilsing muslims - Hitler had a similar appraoch to all manner of beings - my use of the terms remains legitimate.

Their is no mass swamping of any thing - relax.
Life goes on - youre the same age as I a
Posted by sneekeepete, Wednesday, 13 December 2006 11:28:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy