The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > New hopes and aspirations > Comments

New hopes and aspirations : Comments

By Syed Atiq ul Hassan, published 14/7/2006

India and Pakistan should be encouraged to come together for bilateral talks on the issue of Kashmir.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Syed is dodging the religious influence on the region by giving it just one passing paragraph in his dissertation.

The real forces at play is Islam versus everyone else. The latest train incident this week proves my point.

Territorial feuds are but incidental issues for Islam. All land is their’s to invade by Allah’s authority.

Israel is another example.

Islam calls Israel a territorial invader when the war is absolutely religious. The Al-Aqsa mosque planted in the heart of Jerusalem is an Islamic flag signaling land ownership.

Pakistan is harbouring Muslim terrorists and has had its eyes on India for a long long time. Kashmir is but the bump on the road to regional Islamic totalitarianism. Watch that space.

India has the highest Islamic community in the world beside Indonesia.
Posted by coach, Friday, 14 July 2006 10:32:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Syed assumes that "the Earth has also been threatened by the inventions of deadly nuclear and thermonuclear warheads".

What a load of crap. A recent study commissioned by the Federal Government and conducted by Adelaide University has found absolutely to the contrary. (http://www.dva.gov.au/media/publicat/2006/nuclear_test/index.htm)

According to these organsiations exposure to Radiological Agents is not harmful, and you could have a picnic with the family at ground zero immediately after an atomic explosion with no ill-consequences.
Posted by Narcissist, Friday, 14 July 2006 12:37:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
GULF OF TONKIN 2 ? (and 3 ?)

With the absense of claims of responsibility for the Train Bombings, one has to wonder.

But more, and of much higher importance at the moment is this:

1/ Hezbollah has repeatedly threatened Haifa and Israel generally with Rockets
2/ They HAVE been launching numerous rockets at close by Israeli towns.
3/ 2 Rockets Hit Haifa
4/ Hezbollah DENIES it launched them... !

Does this strike others as odd ? I sure does to me. Why would you deny it (after threatening to DO it and DOING it to other towns) unless....u didn't actually do it ?

Which raises the question of......'WHO' ?

Guesses.

1/ Mossad ... to give an excuse to escatate.
2/ CIA ...... same reason plus the hope that Israel will lash out at IRAN on their behalf.

Now.. those who know me, will know that I don't jump into 'conspiracy' theories like for 911, but this has just a tinge of 'hmmmm' about it.

Lets see where it can lead.

1/ War is escalated
2/ Syria is blamed/attacked
3/ Iran jumps in...kind of.... (err.. how ? sea or missiles are the only 2 options)
4/ Israel sends some ICBMs and NUKES IRAN.....

CONCLUSION.

America publically denounces this 'harsh over-reaction' and that night they PARTY like it never before.

Relevance to topic ? indirect... the bombings might have been done by Mossad, or CIA to distract....or.. by Islamists..who knows until evidence is seived.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 14 July 2006 3:20:40 PM
Well!! Pakistan is Obsessed with Kashmir..but Indians(Hindus) are not. India doesn't consider Pakistan a worthy opponent to be able to fight with. If all Indians go to Pakistan Border and piss the whole Pakistan will be drowned in piss. These Pakis atleast are sensual to know that they can't win a war with India if they fight face to face, instead they are engaging in a proxy war by sending Kashmiri freedom fighters or foreign mercenaries to bomb trains, kill tourists, attack temples. This is thier way of fighting freedom and Pakistan only provides moral/spiritual(Yeah!! true spirit of Islam) and political support to all these freedom fighters. The problem is not with Pakistan or Kashmir or any Terrorist. The problem is with Islam. wherever it is there is a problem. They can't live well with other religiions or culture with peace. The time will come when infidel nations realise that Islam is not a religion but a DEATH CULT and will BAN ISLAM.

The best possible solution for Kashmir is give Kashmir to Paksitan but they have to take 150 million Mohemmadans living in India so that India won't have to deal with these animals anymore. You never know when the Mohemmandan next to you will blow himself up!!They have been the real bane of India.
Posted by Sudhir, Friday, 14 July 2006 4:58:56 PM
This is the reason I don’t write on this forum because there are only few crazy monkeys who have enough time to just criticize and abuse just because they hate only one community that is Muslim and religion, they are absurd, biased and fanatics.

Boaz David (I feel you are Jew who hates Islam) , Narcissist and Coach, do you guys have any fairness on what you comments. Your criticism on Syed’s article is totally irrelevant. He talks about South Asian stability with very positive thoughts but still you are abusing Islam, Muslims and Syed…. Bombay train blasts, Israel and so on.

I am not sure what sort of education do you guys have….you need to learn how can you comment within the ethics.

I think, the moderator of this forum must screen out the irrelevant comments.
Posted by Alan_Bold, Friday, 14 July 2006 7:15:59 PM
Hi Alan
let me clarify something first.

I'm not Jewish, my nick is BOAZ who is an old testament role model who I admire greatly. David is also an old testament character who I both admire and recoil from (at times) but its also my real middle name. Ethnically, I'm Scottish/English and 3rd generation Aussie.

Yes, I must confess, that my reference to the Israel conflict was not exactly on 'this' topic, but as my final remarks say, I see an indirect comparison where we have an incident that appears to be 'not' exactly what the initial speculation suggested. On the Train bombing, it appears now (since my post) that 2 Pakistani's caught in Nepal may be implicated.

Alan, I have very little patience for a faith which does 2 things

1/ Holds up its founder as the 'best of humankind' and an example to follow. (do you actually understand this ?)
2/ That man who is held up as the 'best' example indulged in not just the 'slow painful torture' and ultimate execution of some thieves and murderers, but he MUTILATED their bodies. (cut off hands and feet, gouged out eyes WHILE STILL ALIVE)

Now.. you put those 2 things together, and can you actually tell me you see any redeeming value in such a faith ? Considering that Zarqawi and company all yell out "Allahu Akbar" as they are 'carving' off the heads of 'enemies of Islam'... they are doing nothing less than 'following the best example' of their founder.

So, perhaps, in regard to Kashmir, and the bombing, we should realize what is actually at stake here. The bombers, if they are from Lashkar E toiba again, are following the example of their founder against the enemies of Islam.

Is this something you have a fondness for ? do you have warm hearted compassion for them ?

You accuse us with 'hating Islam' ... please show how our 'hate' as u put it, is wrongly founded and in error based on the available facts. Can u ?
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 15 July 2006 8:36:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy