The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Musings on Easter > Comments

Musings on Easter : Comments

By Irfan Yusuf, published 18/4/2006

If we want to be Christ-like, we should make time for the saints of our era, whomever they may be.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Satanic Feminist.....the waffle that you get carried away with. Satan was described as the father of lies. You chose the title "satanic"......can we expect any truth from you? Your previous correspondences have shown that you probably haven't heard much because you are not prepared to listen to others. You cannot stand being challenged. You trot out the distortions etc and you expect others, who don't agree with you, to remain silent. When they challenge you you get your knickers in a knot! Personally, whether you believe or not, I couldn't give a stuff. But practise the tolerance that you seem to want others to show to you.
Posted by Francis, Friday, 28 April 2006 9:00:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Francis the Talking Mule was a popular television show in the U.S. in the nineteen fifties. Of course we have another name for mule, an ass. I suspect it is you who does not like to be challenged and who is wearing the blinders. Much like your namesake.

What does this have to do with Musings on Easter? In an effort to bring things full circle, this is what I have. A man of God challenged the thinking of the day. He had compassion for people that society had no use for. He was betrayed and crucified, later reportedly rising from the dead. This forum is a perfect example of the Easter story. Radical ideas equals crucifixion.

Let God judge. All you're doing is annoying the rest of us.
Posted by Patty Jr. Satanic Feminist, Saturday, 29 April 2006 1:10:30 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Satanic Feminist.....see, you've got your knickers in a knot again! Can't take it can you?
Posted by Francis, Saturday, 29 April 2006 6:25:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Francis, thank you.
Posted by Patty Jr. Satanic Feminist, Monday, 1 May 2006 2:39:13 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ifran, warm & fuzzy, wearing a frizzy lawyer wig, washing my feet after they have treked across suburbia street. Am I wearing open sandals, where bindi become embedded in my poor soles/soul? Who are your saints? Your friend the Uniting Church Minister? Or Francis, who keeps reminding us what big sinners we are? Even a Lawyer will tell you, Memory becomes very fuzzy after a few weeks, a few beers, so how did these writers ‘stick to the facts,’ after 70 years. Then the translators accurate with their wording?
Posted by ELIDA, Tuesday, 2 May 2006 10:26:35 PM
Elida....learn to read properly....since when have I pronounced what "big sinners we are".....your imagination is playing tricks on you.....or is this what you really believe?
Posted by Francis, Tuesday, 2 May 2006 11:11:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy