The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Danish cartoons: Muslims in their own Dark Age > Comments

Danish cartoons: Muslims in their own Dark Age : Comments

By Irfan Yusuf, published 6/2/2006

Irfan Yusuf argues the worst way for Muslims to react to the Danish cartoons is with violence

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. All
Fellow_Human,

The oposit of "Love" is "Apathy" not 'Hate" - please know that I don't hate you and I do love you - that's why you are a burden to me.

You said above:

1. "Muslims believeing in Jesus as a prophet and not as a God is more offending than someone who doesn't believe in Jesus at all; which is mind blowing perversion."

The real perversion FH is knowing who Jesus truly is and deliberately making him something he is not to suit your plans. I don't expect you to respond to this because you are so brainwashed by what your Qur'an says that you cannot believe any other notion of reality. But feel free to ponder on it.

2. "Anybody can worship or make a God out of anything they like as long as they don't harm anybody else."

Isn't that what Mohammad has done? Make up a supreme Idol out of the other 360 odd idols he worshipped?

Unfortunately according to your teachings, Allah is the supreme god (Allahu Akbar = Allah is bigger than other gods) and the rest of the world better believe it or else submit as second and third class citizens or simply killed. It's all in your Qur'an.

What you cannot get is that the rest of the world is watching and reading and interpreting your false teachings of a god that has no resemblance to the real Jehovah of the real people of the book: The Jews.

But continue with your lies and deceptions as you wish, Islam is dead but does'nt want to admit it. A 100,000 mosques in Egypt with 100,000 imams all fighting for a piece of the action...complete mayhem!

By the way I truly enjoyed the debates in Bankstown (the one you denied took place) once again the same distortions and lies...
Posted by coach, Monday, 27 February 2006 9:38:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Coach,

My first posting on this forums have the same context as the last: freedom of worship, go worship anything you like as long as you are not hateful/ harmful to others.

PS: On the debate thing, I actually called the association you referred to and they confirmed they have never initiated anything like that and there was no reference on their website. So far you are the only person who promoted and disclosed of these sessions time, venues, and prices.

PS: Religious debates are for people not certain what to believe. You are past that and 'Islam is dead anyway'.

One correction, you don't love Muslims or others, you are just confused between loving people (for who they are and what they are) and 'loving to convert them'.
Posted by Fellow_Human, Monday, 27 February 2006 12:40:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
“People not certain what to believe”…

In Australian values Costello-aired, perhaps
Posted by MichaelK., Monday, 27 February 2006 1:08:59 PM
The nIV Bible is distorted translation and many more are too,Gail Riplinger spent 6 years researching bibles and came up with King James at 99.95% correct NIV has much missing just as the many versions of Koran depends on who wrote the latest version.

I almost feel sorry for the young gullible ,conned,lied to muslims who want to blow themselves to pieces with other pigs and gentiles as they call us ,so as to get to heaven for sexual satisfaction with the promised 70 virgins waiting for sex.

What a con,Jesus Christ, Son of God, and a prophet of Islam cannot lie He said there is no sex in Heaven no marriage and Christians will be a angels (spirits ) who don't need sex.

Mormons are on the same lustful sex drive as well as they are told by their prophet,they will be flat out making spiritual babies thru sex another con of fleshy desires of man,not God.
What about the female Muslims blowing themselves up?

No mention of their reward s.

These muslim people are so poor,unemployed,bored and no hope in life that they believe a lie,the only hope with this press button religion (down boys ) (up boys ) five times a day,demanded by their imams and mullahs is sex when you die.
Well, they will be shocked , as they end up in hell ,because God never changes He is not a man that He can lie .

Bible says ,"Jesus same yesterday,today and forever,He is The Word and His Word cannot pass away He is The Word , He lives today ,and is coming back AGAIN FOR HIS FOLLOWERS SOON.
So you gullible controlled muslims repent (turn away from) lies ,sin and false gods stop idolising mohammed and accept Christ today.He loves you.

Why follow a false god when you can have the real God ? In the beginnig was the Word the Word was God and the Word is God.John Ch 1v1
Posted by dobbadan, Tuesday, 28 February 2006 12:34:52 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
MichaelK,

P Costello comment was logical and fair. Will be great if he addresses the Mosque-teers on these forums to accept Australian values (BD, Kaktuz, Coach, Dobodan, etc..)
Posted by Fellow_Human, Tuesday, 28 February 2006 9:28:17 AM
It is completely fair on terms as I understand migration: what is a point for coming somewhere if not new life backed with existing professionalism?

However, it is absolutely a m b i g u o u s as near any criteria imposed in this country’s environment.
Posted by MichaelK., Tuesday, 28 February 2006 12:05:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. All