The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Profiling a persistent menace > Comments

Profiling a persistent menace : Comments

By Taimor Hazou, published 5/1/2006

Taimor Hazou argues removing racial profiling in NSW would be a valuable step in breaking down tensions.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Keith: I found it on "The sword of militant islam" go to 'links' at the bottom of the page then click on - though all the links are very interesting -"the cult-like and beastly nature of islam" Further down is "prophet of doom website"
Then a hindu site which talks about islam, in upper case "SATYAMEVA JAYATE"
These sites are completely sickening, including a "nice?" picture of a pagan moslem cleric giving a boy a mouth to mouth kiss in front of the class.
Very few really know of the aims and teachings of this death loving, misygonistic, barbarous pagan religion. numbat
Posted by numbat, Wednesday, 11 January 2006 10:57:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Deleted for offensive language and flaming. Poster suspended for a week.]
Posted by POSSUM, Wednesday, 15 March 2006 6:06:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh! Possum: You are totally ignorant about islam don't you read, don't you watch TV? If you are not ignorant then you must be totally stupid!
By the way you appear to be from the words and phrases you use an ignorant foul mouth git with little education.
What you think of me is of no consequence what so ever to me at all. numbat
Posted by numbat, Thursday, 16 March 2006 12:50:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy