The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Lost between war and peace, the Leb wild Westies > Comments

Lost between war and peace, the Leb wild Westies : Comments

By Joseph Wakim, published 20/12/2005

Joseph Wakim argues the more Lebanese youths are demonised, the more they are driven to the margins of Australian society.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. 14
  14. All
Social Workers?

Are we discussing the same issue?

My premise is that the discussion , is related to perveted , sexually deviant , violent drug dealing terrorists.

Social Workers are for Single Mums , homeless people , the aged , the sick , Goulburn pre 1970 or Katingal is for these deviants?

What we need to deal with them is a Volunteer Militia given free reign.

http://franksartor.org/orangenet/multiculturalism.htm
Posted by teamworktom, Tuesday, 20 December 2005 9:05:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is merely another list of excuses from an Arab man and ex worker in the multicultural industry
Posted by Leigh, Tuesday, 20 December 2005 9:56:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TeamWorkTom,

No one gives a stuff about their childhoods, lots of us had bad childhoods, and haven’t waged a jihad over it. A bad childhood does not give lebs the right to terrorize Cronulla and Sydney or any western country they reside in.

The Liberal party will be voted in until islamic problems are under control. Iemma member for lakemba and NSW Premier will be voted out thank god.

I saw your site earlier, I downloaded the WW2 and victims of IRA remembrances and will pass them around.

First islam asked us to agree it was a few freaky terrorists in the middle east, then they were in the mosques through out the west, then they were local born islamists blowing up London’s buses, now they are local gang suburbs of islamists in Paris/Sydney.
And they still ask us to accept it. crazy if they think we will.

European countries are now deporting islamists. We will here as well very soon .

Stuff the victim game and stuff sharia. People are sick of interfaith and community talks about islamists and their suffering. We all know what the deal is.

Steve Madden,

“Thank god for chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. We won't have to suffer him much longer.
Posted by Rainier, Tuesday, 20 December 2005 3:51:33 PM”

Just ignore rainer that was disgusting. If it gives you any comfort he said this a little earlier to someone else.

“Would love to meet you face to face but i doubt you'd have the nerve to look into the eyes of someone who isn't scared of the truth.”
Posted by Rainier, Tuesday, 20 December 2005 2:43:01 PM

hehe funny hey

… best of luck fighting leukaemia
Posted by meredith, Tuesday, 20 December 2005 9:58:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FAIR

Founded on an invasion of the land of Terra Australis, white men from England,Scotland and Ireland arose and became strong. Our language is English.

White men also invaded parts of New Zealand.

The Ngapuhi Maori Tribe, traded with the White men, gained muskets and destroyed rival Tribes.

The Crown of the White men who settled in New Zealand, created the Treaty of Waitangi

That Treaty, had 2 versions. English and Maori. They differed in a few critical words about ‘sovereignty’. This led to wars. Deception usually does.

Italians came to Australia
Greeks came to Australia
Yugoslavs came to Australia
Russians came to Australia
Poles came to Australia
Asians came to Australia
and many others.

None of these alone changed the prevailing Anglo cultural flavor in significant ways.
Collectively, they have made a difference, but not a difference reflecting any one of their cultures, just diluting the Anglo.

There is much to condemn in history, and much to commend. All cultures can co-exist to the extent they do not seek sovereignty over the prevailing one. To do so, is an act of, and will result in .....war. Sovereignty is not ‘superiority’ except in military strength. When Justice is the goal, sovereignty is not a problem.

Let us all reach out to each other. Recognize the realities of history, condemn that which was evil, commend that which was right, and embrace that which ties us together.

There is a cultural reality in Australia, reaching back to its Anglo, beginnings, Indigenous,Maori, Islander, European migrant, we are all one, but our one-ness has its roots in the frailty of human nature. We live in the framework of History, and that history in Australia has a flavor, a language and a culture.

Man will always seek to extend himself, White against Indigenous, against Maori, Maori against Maori against white .. etc. Winners can be grinners, and when they treat others with dignity, they also can grin.
Dignity is not sovereignty. There will always be winners and losers.

Perhaps this is relevant to the current problems in Sydney ?
Posted by BOAZ_David, Tuesday, 20 December 2005 10:28:33 PM
What utter rubbish. Here are a few answers to the problem of thugs of any ethnicity.
1: Minimum sentences of 2 years for any armed, or violent crime.
2: Hard labor. We have millions of acres of national park, & grazing land disappearing under noxious weeds. Put them to work doing something useful for a change.
3: Lets invite the governor of that jail in Bali down here to run the system. He has a few good ideas on how to treat criminals.
4: Forget rehabilitation, a Bali type jail for a couple of years is all the rehab. required.
5: If the cops can't handle them, I'm sure the SAS can do the job.
Should please the bleeding hearts if we bring them home.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 20 December 2005 10:39:09 PM
Meredith

I know that this question should go directly to Rainier, but if I do, I know that in his usual style, he will be sarcastic and/or agressive towards me.

I do not understand the joke about leukaemia. What is that all about? I cannot understand how any person can joke about leukaemia - no matter who they are. Clearly, I am naive, or I have lost the plot somewhere (once again, as Coach would say!).

I can look anyone in the eye and speak my truth (which could be a vastly different version or interpretation to the listener). I can also look any other person in they eye when they speak their version of their truth.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
Cheers
Kay
Posted by kalweb, Tuesday, 20 December 2005 11:12:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 12
  12. 13