The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Let’s talk about happiness ... and sex > Comments

Let’s talk about happiness ... and sex : Comments

By James McConvill, published 3/1/2006

James McConvill ponders on emerging happiness studies and possible interpretations

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
Wendy Lewthwaite

Which "pathetic sicko"?

And who doesn't know what "dignity privacy and respect" mean.

Maybe I have missed something - I would appreciate a little more information please.
Posted by Scout, Sunday, 22 January 2006 11:51:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes Wendy

Judging by your last post its easy to roll in and criticise people who discuss the important subject of sex.

We're all waiting for you to contribute something that is not narrow minded and male bashing.

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 22 January 2006 12:15:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well Wendy, you are free to switch off the lights, chew an apple,
think of England or the pope. As they say, whatever gets you
through the night :)
Posted by Yabby, Sunday, 22 January 2006 10:51:21 PM
Wendy, people at this site are trying to have a robust discussion on a subject that comes naturally to all of us.

If you have nothing to contribute, except your last post, You deserve pity not ridicule, and you certainly have pity from me.

Graham warned me about being explicit so I have not been, however it would seem Wendy is digusted with the subject.

Scout, please feel free to contact me on any subject at shonganewman@bigpond.com, others have already done so, I have left my address on another thread
Posted by SHONGA, Monday, 23 January 2006 3:05:24 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy