The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The current Netanyahu-led government was born in sin > Comments

The current Netanyahu-led government was born in sin : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 15/12/2023

From the first day the current Netanyahu-led coalition government was formed, it was preoccupied with its corrupt domestic agenda and perilously intensified the conflict with the Palestinians.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
As Dr. David Adler recently said, Left wing Jews are among the worst anti-Semites.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 15 December 2023 7:17:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It seems to my simple mind that there’d be a better chance for a stupid fanatic to see sense than an intellectual to ever have foresight.
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 15 December 2023 8:57:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hear, hear and well said Sir! I absolutely agree!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 15 December 2023 9:01:01 AM
A great article!

I agree with every word.

As for the promised next article that will argue that "there is no other realistic option to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict than a two-state solution" - this is so nice, but what can one do when the people in question do not want to have a state of their own?

As the author stated, "without which Israel will not know a day of peace", thus we need to accept that realistically, Israel will indeed never know a day of peace.

I await the author's next article.

---

Dear Ttbn,

«As Dr. David Adler recently said, Left wing Jews are among the worst anti-Semites.»

If the present Israeli government and the West-Bank Jewish settlers represent what being a Jew means, then please count me and my family in Israel as proud anti-Semites.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 15 December 2023 1:39:46 PM
Yes, and all those left wing deserters from the IDF prior Oct 7th came scurrying back into the fold per chance being branded the treacherous Jews they were.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 15 December 2023 3:20:37 PM
Diver dan,
Yep, just like those here who reject that puny sacrifice called National Service in return for reasonable national security & lifestyle. They blurt patriotism at the most minniscule criticism but are not prepared to back it up with a few months or a year of doing something towards it.
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 16 December 2023 9:28:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy