The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Rationalists hack into Australia's 'no religion' in census data > Comments

Rationalists hack into Australia's 'no religion' in census data : Comments

By Spencer Gear, published 4/7/2022

The demise of religion could be a step in the right direction if it related to worship of the true God. We need to make it clear what will replace this breakdown of religion.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Dear Ttbn,

«The religion question was the only non-compulsory question in the census. And yes, people who skipped it are that lazy;»

So you think I am lazy...

Well, I consider this whole census thing a gross insult and invasion of my privacy. Obviously I wouldn't answer any question that isn't compulsory (nor answer any compulsory question correctly if I can get away with it).

There you go, when China takes over Australia and digs up the census information, at least I've got a chance to escape once they send all other Hindus to the gas chambers.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 5 July 2022 6:06:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yuyutsu,

Worse is yet to come. Jesus told his disciples: "‘Tell us,’ they said, ‘when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?’ Jesus answered: ‘Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, “I am the Messiah,” and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumours of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth-pains.

‘Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people" (Matthew 24:4-11 NIV).
Posted by OzSpen, Wednesday, 6 July 2022 7:08:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Spencer,

Indeed, so I presume this is why you won't disclose your Christianity in the census - China does not accept any religion except the worship of their leader as "God", just like the Pharaohs in older times.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 6 July 2022 8:30:33 AM
Yuyutsu,

<<Indeed, so I presume this is why you won't disclose your Christianity in the census>>

From where did you get that information. I most certainly disclosed my Christianity in the census.
Posted by OzSpen, Wednesday, 6 July 2022 5:31:09 PM
Dear Spencer,

Sorry I have been wrong:

The thread opened with this question of presumably-lazy people not answering the religion-question of the census.

I replied, explaining my own reasons, other than laziness, for not answering that question. Included was the fear that my answer could be used for religious persecution by invading Chinese authorities.

By writing and quoting the Bible about even worse events to come, I assumed (apparently wrongly) that you as a Christian had similar thoughts.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 6 July 2022 5:45:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy