The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Ukraine’s disposable men: exposing the latest feminist hypocrisy > Comments

Ukraine’s disposable men: exposing the latest feminist hypocrisy : Comments

By Bettina Arndt, published 18/3/2022

How come the life of this young father is considered expendable whilst most fit, capable Ukrainian women are being hastily shipped off, out of harm's way?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
This conflict is interesting- it's difficult to see what is really happening due to the link with geopolitics and ideological politics which cross borders. In this case I tend to take the Socrates defense.

But I remember the information that Armchair Critic put out about MH17 about 3 years ago- Bronwyn seems to be making very similar points here.

There are a number of stakeholders here- NATO, US, Russia, Putin, Ukraine, Crimea et al, US Democrat Party, China, US Republican Party, Biden, Trump, US Left Establishment, US Traditionalist Establishment, US Libertarian Establishment, the "popular" sides of all of these, Greater Europe, Germany, other world "powers", religious power groups, etc.

I'd need to understand more about the motivation of the Azov Battalion but their support of the Ukrainian Government seems to be a political tactic. The Ukrainian Government appears to be at least nominally left wing so why is a nominally right wing (for want of a better word) colluding with the left. The relationship between them appears to be purely a matter of cynical pragmatic expedience though I'm not sure why they supported the Euromaiden situation.
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 25 March 2022 6:23:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy