The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Ukraine’s disposable men: exposing the latest feminist hypocrisy > Comments

Ukraine’s disposable men: exposing the latest feminist hypocrisy : Comments

By Bettina Arndt, published 18/3/2022

How come the life of this young father is considered expendable whilst most fit, capable Ukrainian women are being hastily shipped off, out of harm's way?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Bronwyn. Your pro Russian article tells all we need to know about you and your loyalties. As for pro Russian Ukrainians being forced to shoot Russians. Able like all soldiers able to aim high! Or not, given many are Ukrainian and they see the Russians as invaders with no real reason to be killing fellow Ukrainians! Or butchering babies!

Twist any way you like, nobody can justify this attack on a peaceful neighbour! And given the number of countries that border Russia that are also NATO members! The pretext for the attack has no merit! And never ever threatened Russia!

NATO has nothing but a defense posture and Putin knew it! Moreover, I stand by my earlier comments about culture and tradition! And the emasculation of western "men"!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 19 March 2022 12:11:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bronwyn,

The worst crime in the Ukraine is the confinement and murdering of civilian populations. Next on the list is war criminal Putin perpetrating a badly supported and poorly executed invasion. The Russian army is mostly stuck on the roads, with insecure communication (the army has to use mobile phones to talk, allowing the Ukranians to target them) and starved of supplies. They are largely incapable of utilising their forces and are vulnerable to the weapons now reaching the Ukranians. Access to new weapons like Switchblade drones will allow more efficient targeting of Russian artillery. Perhaps twenty percent of the invading force has been inactivated and a larger percentage is likely trapped.

Far from being drug addicted gay nazis, the Ukranians are showing themselves to to be a conservative nation of intelligent people who are highly motivated to maintain their democracy. Russia needs to negotiate an escape for it's invading force in order to avoid another humanitarian disaster. Putin will not do well out of this.
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 19 March 2022 4:57:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As for Russia being vulnerable, they have thousands of icbms targeting the west, which they regularly threaten to use.

Mutually assured destruction has dampened hostilities for many decades. Most nations seek to improve living standards through trade and development. Russia is an anachronistic dictatorship replete with a propaganda machine spouting idiocies such as the degenerate west bringing the gay mardi gras parade to the Ukraine.
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 19 March 2022 6:03:22 AM
Your off your head Fester!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 19 March 2022 6:19:25 AM
Hi Dan. Could you be more specific please? The Russian army is suffering large casualties and loss of equipment. Their supply logistics are being effectively targeted. The Russian troops are cold, hungry, and low on fuel and ammunition. Ukranian citizens are being murdered by the Russian army. The situation in the Ukraine is sad and distressing. Why am I "off my head" for making such observations?

You would be off your head if you believed the Russian controlled media. The Russian army needs to get the hell out. It will get worse for them. Ukranian forces around Kiev have better weapons and are learning. With Kiev less vulnerable, southern Ukranian forces are receiving more equipment.

https://www.advocate.com/world/2022/3/07/pride-parades-caused-russia-ukraine-war-says-russian-church-leader
Posted by Fester, Saturday, 19 March 2022 7:03:51 AM
I see the word 'propaganda' mentioned. The stories about how poorly Russia is faring could be just that. I don't know. Like most people, all I see on the nightly news is Ukraine being reduced to rubble; Ukrainians being killed; Ukrainians running. I find hard to believe that the Russian war machine is in such dire straits, but who knows? What's is said about truth in war!
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 19 March 2022 8:31:55 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy