The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Trump leaves stage but tune still reverberates > Comments

Trump leaves stage but tune still reverberates : Comments

By Chris Lewis, published 15/2/2021

President Trump has gone, but the rise of China and Trump's call to put America first remains a wake up call for all liberal democracies.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
"Banjo, I am certainly not writing Biden off. I expect he will do better than Trump". Chris.

Really Chris, did you have a look at the executive orders he has signed in the first few days.

Just the free immigration policy will turn the USA into something very unlike the USA we mostly know & love. Every migrant from one of the sh1t heap countries makes the US a little closer to a sh1t heap than before, just as it has done in Oz.

4 years of Biden & co may be enough for the US to never be great again, just as the "Great" is long gone from Britain.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 15 February 2021 1:15:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen,

I am merely focusing on the response to China, but I would think that Biden will do better than Trump on many issues.

Diver Dan,
no there are plenty of good Chinese, just like there are some ....head Australians.

Good and bad, stupid and silly, exist in all societies.

My grasp of history may be poor, albeit I did pretty good at such subjects at university, but your failure to recognise virtue in western aims is also ignorant and flawed.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Monday, 15 February 2021 1:31:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Has Been,

That nom-de-plume has an appropriate fifties ring to it :) No wonder:

"Every migrant from one of the sh1t heap countries makes the US a little closer to a sh!t heap than before, just as it has done in Oz."

In Oz ? Really ? In what way has immigration turned Australia into a sh!t-heap country like the US ?

I was in hospital over-night last week, and was enormously impressed with the medical and nursing staff: incredibly busy people, Welsh, English, Filipino, Vietnamese; one incredibly beautiful Scottish nurse, Afro-Caribbean I think, I wished I could have been sicker, but only on her shifts.

Seasonal fruit growers are crying out for Pacific labourers while local bludgers watch day-time TV.

So where are the dreadful shortcomings of immigration ? What, nobody calls you 'bwana' any more ?

Come out of your cave, Has Been ! It's a fascinating new world ! But you'll be up against very stiff competition :)

Ah, is that the problem ?

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 15 February 2021 1:39:33 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah, is that the problem ?
loudmouth2,
Nah, it's when people such as yourself became parents !
Posted by individual, Monday, 15 February 2021 2:05:19 PM
Foul-Mouth,

Spot on!

I'm organizing a petition to get the Commonwealth to allow China to transmigrate 50 million of its people to Australia.

Can I get your signature?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 15 February 2021 2:49:33 PM
Really Joe. You like the criminal street gangs of African or Islander appearance mugging, breaking & entering & pinching cars daily. Some are even doing it while on bail. They have been killing a few innocent recently with stolen cars.

Admitted we do have some aboriginal gangs fighting these others for control of the streets in some suburbs, but we have far too many whities running scared, or bleeding all over the problem.

Try stopping for a cup of coffee in San Souci some time. I did a the threatening waves of hate drove us off very quickly. A nice place before the ethnic clensing.

If you aren't seeing it you must live an isolated life in a lucky area. I do too, but the garbage of Brisbane is flowing out to engulf us.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 15 February 2021 10:13:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy