The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Impeach Trump! What are the benefits and costs? > Comments

Impeach Trump! What are the benefits and costs? : Comments

By Rob Cover, published 12/1/2021

An impeachment that ends in a Senate conviction - the first president to be removed from office-will help re-establish limits for the future of democracy.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
The following indicates any Impeachment proceeding that extend AFTER TRUMP LEAVES OFFICE WON'T WORK.

Can "a former president...be impeached after he leaves office?

The Constitution itself answers this question clearly..."

More details/argument see http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=9359&page=0#316158
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 14 January 2021 8:08:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Peter C The fraudsters, baddies and marxists/communists won. God help America and the West.
Posted by PeterC, Thursday, 14 January 2021 10:42:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The democrats have once again overplayed their hand by impeaching Trump without anywhere near sufficient proof.

In the face of the first amendment freedom of speech, the charge of incitement requires a direct call to commit a violent act, something that Trump clearly did not do. The claim that a call to fight for one's rights could foreseeably lead to the storming of the capital is a stretch never before applied and could see many of the democrats in Congress similarly indicted.

This has all the hallmarks of a show trial that will fail as did the first attempt with the major casualty being the Democrat credibility.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 18 January 2021 4:32:32 AM
shiftyminister,

Looks like you haven't been keeping up with the news.

Most of those rioters who took part in Trump's Insurrection of January 6 are saying that that were following Trump's orders and expect him to pardon them because of that fact.

Well, he turned on them the next day and threw them under the bus so I guess it is only justise that they do likewise to him.

PS Do you like shiftyminister or do you still prefer shadyminister?

And BTW, the FBI has been asking where you were on the night of January 6.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 18 January 2021 7:59:02 AM
Mr Uneducated,

I do keep up with the news, the issue is that incitement can only be judged on what a person says, not what someone thinks they meant which is a mistake that the rednecks and democrats seem to have in common.

PS. What would you prefer to be called?

Mr uneducated or Mr ignorant twat?
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 18 January 2021 10:17:22 AM
Collective Trumpsters ttbn, moxi, Mopi, indi and S&M (aka shadowminister)

It is written:

SAD TRUMP DOESN’T EVEN FEEL LIKE THROWING DARTS AT SERVANTS ANYMORE

With time running out for departing US President Donald Trump White House staffers are reporting their usually perverted leader has lost some of his natural pep.

“He hasn’t thrown a dart at me in weeks,” stated leader of the White House Porters Ian Reinfold, who personally oversees the much needed cleaning of the Oval Office.

“Whenever we go in there to sweep away the daily Pop Tart casings and meatloaf centres, he will usually throw a dart at me or one of my staff but he’s just not in the mood lately. It’s really concerning.”

But dejected from his electoral defeat at the hands of the Democrats and Joe Biden, Reinfold states Mr Trump is too sad to reach into his golden briefcase and throw one of his steel darts at those who have to clean the mess that he now appears to be making more of on purpose.

“We’ve even tried to make the dart chucking more appealing. One of us dressed as a homeless person with a target on his chest"

"I even dressed as Nancy Pelosi and ran around yelling ‘Dart Me President Trump!’ and he still wouldn’t do it.”

“Donald just sat there at his desk and cried and cried

whipping his cheeks with a slice of pizza that he was eating at the same time.”

Reports http://www.betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/disheartened-donald-trump-doesnt-even-feel-like-pegging-darts-at-servants-anymore/
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 18 January 2021 10:24:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy