The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > When is a woman a woman? > Comments

When is a woman a woman? : Comments

By Russell Grenning, published 29/5/2018

David is only a transwoman on Wednesdays so there is no point his meeting Jeremy on any other day of the week, is there?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
The whole thing is a giggle !
Can you imagine anyone wanting to run the government treating this
absolute nonsense seriously ?
Now Jeremy Corbin's fitness to be a MP let alone a PM is in doubt.
His sanity or his grip on reality MUST be in question.

The twisting convolutions of the lefty trendies to cope with this will
be very entertaining.

The mind boggles when you think of all the other unrealities get
mixed up with this one, maternity leave comes to mind.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 31 May 2018 10:04:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Al slight move to the right would would ease the Left's pain & suffering.
Posted by individual, Friday, 1 June 2018 7:13:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What about these women ? What do the leftists think about them ? I mean, how could you tell if they even are women ?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-01/denmark-joins-france-in-banning-wearing-of-face-veils-in-public/9823502
Posted by individual, Friday, 1 June 2018 9:54:35 AM
My kind of topic at last.
'When is a woman a woman'?
Well that's just too easy a question to answer.
The answer is; When the person has, first and foremost, a vagina, and secondly, breasts.
I don't care about any physical qualities or quantities, that is a woman. (how fat she is. Skinny is a nono)
SHE has to be a warm, loving and understanding person, displaying feminine qualities.
As opposed to the opposite, mostly displayed by the feminist and those who reject the role and virtues of being a woman.
Another further example of what is not a woman and I in fact categorise these people as females is;
Someone with a vagina and NO breasts.
Typically seen in the sporting fraternity or other areas where women have attempted to relate more to the male than the female.
These are cases when a woman is not a woman, but a 'female'.
To further add to the description of a woman, I would even go so far as to suggest that she not try to lose weight and get too skinny.
This is an absolute no no for health reasons.
Although this is a general statement which applies to both genders. For those women who are 'looks' conscious, I prefer they carried a little weight than not.
Too much information I hear you say, well I think when describing anything, the more info, the better the message.
So it is that a 'full bodied' woman is much more attractive and I believe healthier than a skinny, muscle bound, breastless female.
Or the 'Anti-Woman'.
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 2 June 2018 7:01:54 AM
It's so speculative question as for me. Women may be so different but they all the same biological organism with certain features.
Posted by Fighting Poverty, Wednesday, 6 June 2018 12:11:45 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy