The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > When is a woman a woman? > Comments

When is a woman a woman? : Comments

By Russell Grenning, published 29/5/2018

David is only a transwoman on Wednesdays so there is no point his meeting Jeremy on any other day of the week, is there?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
We should stop giving gender nutters oxygen. Ignore the idiots. They will either withdraw from society in a funk, or they will grow up. I prefer the first option. Out of sight out of mind.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 9:06:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Could be any greater evidence of the collapse of western civilisation, than to have these nut cases taken seriously.

To allow these nut cases to prance around on the national stage, their rubbish to be taken seriously, & be reported in the national press of a major western nation shows how far from reality we have drifted.

The only questions now are, is the UK saveable, & is it worth the bother?

The invasion of Europe by Muslim hordes, without a shot being fired is simply another manifestation of the moral collapse of a once great civilisation. Perhaps WW11 was the peak of that civilisation, when men fought & died for that civilisation. I wonder how many would have refused to make that sacrifice, if they could have seen how quickly it would rot away to a stinking cesspit.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 9:48:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When is a woman a woman?

When she hasn't got a penis! Or testosterone factory testicles!
If David was competing in an Olympic sport, he would have to pass a clinical sex test to ensure the other athletes, wouldn't be disadvantaged by his superior testosterone levels? And visible penis and testicles, would one assume, automatically rule him out, as it should here?
Don't have a problem with love and SSM. But a line needs to be drawn somewhere, that passes the pub test and fair-minded fair-play!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 29 May 2018 11:35:38 AM
I love it when the left whinge parties eat themselves over their own absurdity.

Roughly 99.4% of the population identify as the sex they were born with, the other 0.6% is the most fashionably protected identity group (or non-identity group) for the left whingers today. That 1/200 people can set the agenda is ridiculous.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 1:41:14 PM
the hilarous part is that the left claim to believe in science. Obviously only when it fits their sick narrative.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 1:54:36 PM
I'm assuming that David is someone who cares for the British Labour Party and is concerned about the direction it's gone in by embracing the excesses of identity politics. If so a brilliant piss take on the absurdities that kind of politics can take. She has taken their nonsense and turned it back on them.

Reminds me a little bit of Lauren Southern https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Southern who is I think legally a man in Canada despite no obvious interest in actually identifying as a man. For the record my impression is that Lauren is not alt-right in the way the phrase has been used recently. More I think more in the Libertarian camp whereas the alt-right in my view are more aligned with the authoritarian side of right wing politics and rather fond of their own version of identity politics. I don't follow her closely though so could be missing something.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Tuesday, 29 May 2018 2:17:04 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy