The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > When is a woman a woman? > Comments

When is a woman a woman? : Comments

By Russell Grenning, published 29/5/2018

David is only a transwoman on Wednesdays so there is no point his meeting Jeremy on any other day of the week, is there?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Foxy the disability toilets that are not gender specific are generally single occupant. When I say single occupant I'm not referring to the actual cubicle but the space it's within. A different thing I think to mixed groups sharing a larger room with toilet cubicles inside the space. Odd thing is when there are single occupant toilets that are gender specific, some of the local parks, some national park facilities etc.

Mostly does not matter much other than in the context of the narrow filters people tend to apply to debates around gender etc.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 30 May 2018 6:16:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When is a woman a woman?

When she acts & looks like one (with less than a kilo of make-up).

Females who try to act like women are getter broader in the shoulders, narrower in their hips & fuller around the waist ?
I recall a few years ago talking with an ex-olympian female who was so muscular that I simply could not imagine her as a woman.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 30 May 2018 7:31:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The corner that the left whinge ideologues have painted themselves into is that they have defined gender as whatever the individual is feeling or claims to feel at that particular instant. That a bloke claims to be a woman on Thursdays is ironclad proof that this is clearly unworkable.

I would say that anyone that has male wedding tackle swinging between their legs can't be called a woman.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 31 May 2018 11:51:46 AM
Modern woman-not !

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/womans-disgusting-act-in-hotel-pool/news-story/3b47cf538ab8af6cbfc46ea8e7021ab3
Posted by individual, Thursday, 31 May 2018 12:05:19 PM
and the point of that Individual? Proves that women are just as corrupt as men. Normally though they are more refined than men. Feminisn has created a very ugly side. Just look at Hillary's biggest supporters (Bill and Harvey). And she called others deplorables.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 31 May 2018 12:47:28 PM
runner,
no particular point, only to show that slobs are encountered on a minute to minute base. Those who can think would not disagree that feminism via the hippie movement has definitely derailed western society & because of lacking foresight has given the superstitious the platform to justify what they do & have on the drawing board
Posted by individual, Thursday, 31 May 2018 4:38:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy