The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Can anyone name the enemy correctly? > Comments

Can anyone name the enemy correctly? : Comments

By Bashir Goth, published 27/7/2016

This is why every extremist group who fights for a deviant goal adds the word Islam to their name to seek legitimacy and to use it as a trap to drag the whole world into their agenda of denigrating Islam and Muslims by default.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Dear Bashir Goth,

What name would you give to the enemy?

Leaving the enemy nameless allows one to see it everywhere.
Posted by david f, Wednesday, 27 July 2016 11:36:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes I can! And as simple as asking them or anyone, a few loaded questions on intent, and in the presence of completely covertly deployed space age lie detection technology.

Something which could be installed in banks and any place one would need to go to to get a licence, or collect a medicare or social service payment or benefit!?

Even the most convincing and assured pathological liar, trained to beat the polygraph, with clean shaven, smiling, well met affability, is no match for computer assisted facial unbeatable recognition technology, that notices the tiny telltale, giveaway, facial movements, tiny twitches and expressions too quick for the human eye!

Nor can he or she prevent the brain from lighting up for also completley covertly deployed thermal imaging technology, when attempts to deceive are even innocently attempted! (white lies)

Imagine that you are an inbound passenger at an airport terminal and you are asked standard questions like, have you anything to declare, the purpose of you visit, how long do you intend to stay and have you sufficient funds?

If all can be answered honestly without a electronic red flag dropping? You could be waved on through, much to the pleasure and contentment of the genuine visitor, intending driver, bank account depositor, etcetera etc.

And I would want a battery wall or some other backup system in place so that any power outage would be automatically adjusted for without even the briefest of pauses!

As long as the Koran makes it permissible to lie to the infidel with complete impunity, we have little choice than include all Islamists as potential liars, who may well have a hidden agenda or undeclared motivation!? As par for the course!? Sorry, and no offence intended!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 27 July 2016 11:39:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Muslims around the world who are the real victims of the actions of such murderers"

Really?

I thought it was the 1000s that have been slaughtered, raped, made to pay a tax or imprisoned for being Kafir.

The Quran does not say very nice things about Kafir.

Verse (33:61)

"Accursed, wherever found, they shall be seized and killed with a (terrible) slaughter."

"They are accursed. Wherever they are found they will be seized, and cut into pieces. "

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=33&verse=61

I really could not care if ISIS is called 'Radical Islam' or not.

It is the word 'Kafir' that I would like explaining.
Posted by interactive, Wednesday, 27 July 2016 1:33:39 PM
Sorry about this chap's cat, but ISIS are the people to complain to, not us.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 27 July 2016 3:24:37 PM
"This is why every extremist group who fights for a deviant goal adds the word Islam to their name to seek legitimacy and to use it as a trap to drag the whole world into their agenda of denigrating Islam and Muslims by default."

While it's true we have christian terrorist, Hindu terrorist etc. Terrorism seems to be very popular with Muslims. Why is that?
Posted by Cobber the hound, Wednesday, 27 July 2016 3:40:34 PM
Cobber,

When you and others refer to Christian terrorism, I assume that you mean events in the long gone past. I recently asked a lady who referred to events in the Old Testament, if she could advise me of any modern Christian terrorism. She could not. Can you? I can't think of any.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 27 July 2016 4:03:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy