The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Elections key to ending senseless acts of Palestinian self-destruction > Comments

Elections key to ending senseless acts of Palestinian self-destruction : Comments

By David Singer, published 31/12/2015

Long-overdue elections can achieve far better results than the spate of utterly futile and senseless acts of self-destruction directed against Jews during the last three months.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Disagree! Handing back the purloined palestinian land is the best place to start as is the end of endless new settlements that only operate to keep the israeli arab from controlling the outcome of national elections, by sheer weight of voting numbers!

And only prevented by new settlements and new jewish arrivals?

And bound to continue as long as Netanyahu remains in power?

Honestly,I believe that man would make a deal with the devil, to stay in power, and as long as he does, there will be no agreement, no end to the dispossession; the real cause of the resistance, and no end to new Jewish settlements, on land which they have no God given superior right to, than those they summarily dispossess.
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Thursday, 31 December 2015 10:43:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah David of the Propaganda Dept springs to life as they discover that fewer and fewer are falling for the same old Israeli rubbish,how many Settler Terrorists have been brought or if the IDF like you and the Israeli Courts seem to forget them or sentence them to probation or just let em walk.
Good luck putting lipstick on the Israeli occupation forces/Settlers/Very biased Legal system, I see the anniversary of Sykes-Pocot and Balfour declaration is coming up,do you think the English & French will celebrate the massive theft of land,water that occurred and is still going on, or did the mythical Bible say it was OK.
You and the murderous IDF and Settlers will be the only ones as the rest will be to ashamed
Posted by John Ryan, Thursday, 31 December 2015 1:45:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"500000 Jews will not voluntarily vacate their homes nor abandon their livelihoods in the West Bank and East Jerusalem to satisfy these racist and totally unacceptable PLO territorial demands – a major stumbling block to successfully concluding any negotiated agreement."

Nor should they be told to vacate their homes: they should be asked politely and offered financial compensation if they are willing to leave peacefully, but otherwise they should be allowed to stay where they are as Israel withdraws and leaves them to their own devices.

The racist (and insincere) territorial demands of the PLO are not even relevant - Israel should withdraw for its own good, nothing to do with those stupid so-called Palestinians. It should withdraw even if they never existed.

Nor is there any need for a negotiated agreement - Israel should just leave that cursed place, it needs permission from no-one!

---

Dear Rhrosty,

Your assumption that Netanyahu is in power indicates that you know little about Israel. Binyamin Netanyahu has always been a hostage to his wife, Sarah, who demanded him to become and remain prime-minister. He shivers like a leaf in the wind in her presence and indeed would make a deal with the devil to please her. He doesn't personally care about politics or Israel, not even about the settlements: if it was up to him then he would still be living in America. Sarah, in turn, needs Binyamin to be Israel's PM for the perks, to repair their shaky finances and to prevent the police from investigating some of her earlier offences.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 31 December 2015 2:33:50 PM
I don't know much about this 'war' between the Israelis and Palestinians, so I read up on it. I was shocked to see how many people have died over the years, and especially those deaths of children.

What surprised me most though was the huge numbers of Palestinian deaths compared to the Israeli deaths. Mostly it was more than 10 times that of Israel up until 2011, in the list I read on Wikipedia.
From reading this article by Mr. Singer, one would think it was the other way around! Israel seems to do more than it's fair share of violence, as far as I can see.
Posted by Suseonline, Thursday, 31 December 2015 8:54:16 PM
David,

Neither the PLO nor Hamas give a crap for the people they no longer represent nor have they any desire to relinquish power.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 1 January 2016 1:01:36 PM
Dear Yuyutsu, so much intensely intimate knowledge? How come? Do you have a bug in Netanyahu's bedroom?

Even if what you say is true, it's no excuse and or, just another form of the dismal failed Nuremberg defence, of, I was only following orders, and therefore worthless as is a "puppet man" controlled by a woman!

If what you say is true, then it is time for this excuse for a man grew a set of testicals and a mind of his own, so he can own his own behavior and not do what seems to be a way of life in the Middle East; and hide behind woman's petticoats while perpetrating the most obscene atrocities.
Best wishes for the festive season.
Rhrosty.
Posted by Rhrosty, Saturday, 2 January 2016 7:44:42 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy