The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Elections key to ending senseless acts of Palestinian self-destruction > Comments

Elections key to ending senseless acts of Palestinian self-destruction : Comments

By David Singer, published 31/12/2015

Long-overdue elections can achieve far better results than the spate of utterly futile and senseless acts of self-destruction directed against Jews during the last three months.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
AC,

No wonder you spout such drivel when you read such rubbish.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 6 January 2016 7:33:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I may say some things that others disagree with but I almost never say something without having a link to reference it, and I'm pretty sure most people here should know that by now.

Heres a better quality link to Israels poisoning of Palestinian crops.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/war-crimes-israeli-planes-spray-crop-killing-chemicals-on-gaza-farms/5498127

Here's the link to the story in regards to poisoning wells in 1948.
http://www.bintjbeil.com/E/occupation/ameu_iraqjews.html

You only attack me because I bring up truths you don't like, not that I'm necessarily wrong...
Then usually the pro-Israel person will argue the merits of whatever being presented saying "You can't prove that, It's all lies",
Then they instead attack the person who said it... screaming "Hiterite; Holocaust denier; and Anti-Semite" in an attempt to use some form of political correctness to bully a person into not speaking their mind or voicing criticisms of Israel...

Its like a cracked record mate.. A broken violin..
If you think that's working for you go right ahead.
I think its all getting a bit old already.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 6 January 2016 6:00:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC,

Seriously, what a pile of crap.

Posting unsubstantiated polemics from pro Palestinian blogs has no credibility. If that is your sole source of information no wonder you write such drivel.

Get a life.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 7 January 2016 7:24:46 PM
The reality is complex, full of mistakes and unintended tragedies. The truth is somewhere in between where no side is right. The following link to an Israeli site indicates that the poisoning indeed occurred, but was unintentional: http://972mag.com/idf-admits-spraying-herbicides-inside-the-gaza-strip/115290/
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 7 January 2016 9:28:00 PM
SM,
How predictable..
I said what you were going to do in advance and you still couldn't help yourself; went and did it anyway, LOL.

From my experience, its the Pro-Israel side that's more likely to act intolerantly and engage in hate speech against others who are just as entitled to voice their opinions as anyone else.
That is, in the countries where the Israel lobby hasn't already outlawed free speech.

No, Israeli's would never engage in discrimination against others would they?
They just accuse everyone else of it, and most of the time without cause, and especially not against Arab Jews right?
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.695633

And No Israel would never ever do anything to harm the Palestinians or inflame tensions with them either would they?
They'd never deliberately target women children and hospitals? - No.

The fact that Israel wont let UN human rights inspectors into Gaza and one just gave up and resigned after 2 years waiting for a visa doesn't say anything at all does it?
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/world/mideast/2016/01/05/un-envoy-resigns-in-israel-access-row.html
No its all lies and propaganda to smear the good name of Israel by racists...

Whatever you need to tell yourself so you can keep believing your own garbage hey.

Yuyutsu,
"The reality is complex, full of mistakes and unintended tragedies. The truth is somewhere in between where no side is right."

Now we're getting closer to the truth.
But while you say no side is right, I think that clearly one side was wrong, first.

Unintentional? Come on.
420 acres of farming land sprayed numerous times by the IDF and they state it is to "enable security operations" some of which is along the Palestinian side of the border fence and you are willing to believe it may be an accident?
Really you can't be that gullible.
Even the link you provided pretty much stated they did it deliberately.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 8 January 2016 6:38:08 AM
Y,

What I don't get about these pro Palestinian fanatics is that they try desperately to pretend that the predicament in Gaza has nothing to do with the murderous Hamas tyranny in place, that continuously subjugates the people there and routinely murders anyone that dissents or is gay, female etc.

Just yesterday Hamas fired rockets at Israel in breach of the ceasefire and were "surprised" when Israel retaliated.

These bigots have no intention of improving the lot of the Palestinians, as their sole intent is to harm Israel. Until I hear one of them admit that Hamas has to take responsibility and actually come to the peace table, the fighting will continue indefinitely.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 8 January 2016 8:31:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy