The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Christopher Pyne, Bronwyn Bishop and Tim Wilson: have they no shame ? > Comments

Christopher Pyne, Bronwyn Bishop and Tim Wilson: have they no shame ? : Comments

By Stuart Rees, published 29/12/2015

And how do we comprehend the hypocrisy of a Human Rights Commissioner - Wilson - who appears to have been 100% reliant on the word of one side?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Great put down comment on Runner by Geoff.
Pathetic comment by Yuyutsu.
Posted by Daffy Duck, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 3:22:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Daffy,

Like it or not - Cosė fan tutte!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 4:39:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Geoff in Perth

you r obvioulsy blind to the fact that non religous people are as violent if not more so than religous people. Amazing how you put your own narrative on such a murderous practice.

you also write

'As for me, I think I would be a little uncomfortable going somewhere to be surrounded by a whole bunch of foetus running around. A conundrum wouldn't you say?'

u are obviously as ignorant on spiritual matters as you are natural. Not surprising.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 5:00:42 PM
Oh Runner you do surprise me! You standing up for the Human Rights Commissioner Tim Wilson, who is openly gay, and a strong defender of gay marriage (Wikipedia).
He was a member of your beloved Liberal party of course, as are Chrissy Pine and Bronny Bishop.

No wonder they all only listened to the Israeli side of the story, just like their beloved American pollies residing on the far right. Jesus was Jewish after all.
Mind you, Jesus told us the story of the Good Samaritan, who was apparently not Jewish, but many Christians choose to conveniently forget this tale...
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 7:50:52 PM
' Oh Runner you do surprise me! '

I wish I could say the same for you Susie. You are so predictable with your dogmas and sides you need not post as we already know what you will say.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 9:46:06 PM
Lol Runner, the pot calling the kettle black!
Here's to another fine year of our joyful chats here on OLO.
Happy New Year Runner.
Cheers,
Suse.
Posted by Suseonline, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 9:55:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy